From the sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

From the sky

Post by butterfly on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:25 am

I dreamt that I was outside and saw a big white ball looking thing falling from the sky, I was afraid, I didn't know if it was a meteorite or something else, it was not landing directly at my home, it was landing a small (not too small) distance away. Then an owl suddenly appeared by me looking at me, a part of his face looked like it was coming off, and it was twisted slightly to a particular side. I took up the owl in my hands (I love animals), I was afraid that it would bite me (that is why I am afraid to pick up birds), he started biting a little of my skin and eating it, I thought that was gross and took it away from his mouth, but a little still remained in his mouth (his beak was extremely small almost fragile looking). I thought that was a signal he was hungry and took him inside my house to someone who I knew could take care of him properly. Then a small (not too small) two storey white house with a little bit of light green on it appeared in my hands. When I looked around I couldn't find the owl, I kept on searching all over but I couldn't find it so that the person could take care of him.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: From the sky

Post by NeWine on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:47 am

OOPS, BUTERFLY .... I POSTED A REPLY ON A NEW THREAD! oldguy (senior moment) lol ...

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Bless you, thank you for your response, I am glad you found my post! Lol

God has good things in store for you! thumbs

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Thanks NeWine

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:53 am

Last night I was asking God where the owl went. About half and hour later I heard a owl hooting inside of me twice (sometimes God allows me to hear the sounds inside of me). So apparently the owl is in me already that is why I couldn't find it, the owl was in my hands when the house appeared in my hands in it's place, God was showing me that the owl was inside of me (the house).

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi butterfly I just need to understand- is the owl in the house that was in your hand? the house was in your hand right? also did you say the owl's face was distorted?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:39 pm

In the dream the owl was in my hands, I was carrying it in the house to give someone when I looked in both of my hands instead of the owl I saw the house and I was wondering where the owl was. The upper middle part of the owls face was turned right almost as if a part of his face had shifted abnormally, like apart of his face was almost coming off and was shifted abnormally to the right.

After the dream I asked God where the owl went and last night I heard a owl hooting two times inside of me. I can hear what goes on in my body sometimes. For e.g I prayed and told God a decision I was going to make about something and immediately I heard a strong wind blowing inside of me locking doors inside me. I hope I make sense. God gave me a dream showing me I am like a house and he is rennovating me on the inside.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:47 am

owls are associated with wisdom thus the quote "wise old owl" just adding my two cents

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum