Me & My son both dream about God being angry!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me & My son both dream about God being angry!

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:27 pm

I was in my house when an incredible storm approached of thunder and lightning. Interestingly, a man suddenly appeared and asked me what my ministry was, because that is what would manifest inside my house to attack me?, and I said "fighting Spiders!" Suddenly deadly spiders like the ones in "Arachnaphobia" manifested in great numbers in the bedroom on my bed! (could that mean evil trying to deceive me in my dreams???)The man came to lead me to the basement to be safe during the storm. The house was surrounded with fearful lightning bolts that were like 2 -in -one (2 bolts of lightning in every strike) and incredible thunder, and the spiders fled the house. But we had to get to the basement because the lightning was so angry, to get out of it's way. We feared it in a respectful way, it felt. Something about the computer too....I tried to turn off my computer when I heard the thunder and lightning approaching, but a lightning bolt struck close by the window as if to make me to leave it on during the storm (does that mean something?) I woke up and prayed for answers and He gave me this verse:
Psalm 18. 3-15 Then the earth shook and quaked;
And the foundations of the mountains were trembling
And were shaken, because He was angry.
8Smoke went up out of His nostrils,
And fire from His mouth devoured;
Coals were kindled by it.
9He bowed the heavens also, and came down
With thick darkness under His feet.
10He rode upon a cherub and flew;
And He sped upon the wings of the wind.
11He made darkness His hiding place, His canopy around Him,
Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.
12From the brightness before Him passed His thick clouds,
Hailstones and coals of fire.
13The LORD also thundered in the heavens,
And the Most High uttered His voice,
Hailstones and coals of fire.
14He sent out His arrows, and scattered them,
And lightning flashes in abundance, and routed them.
15Then the channels of water appeared,
And the foundations of the world were laid bare
At Your rebuke, O LORD,
At the blast of the breath of Your nostrils.
16He sent from on high, He took me;
He drew me out of many waters.
17He delivered me from my strong enemy,
And from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me.
18They confronted me in the day of my calamity,
But the LORD was my stay.
19He brought me forth also into a broad place;
He rescued me, because He delighted in me.

My son had a dream the same night that God was very angry and we were with Jesus watching this happen below: God turned into a GIANT silver robot, crashing down phone lines and smashed down a building full of evil guys, a lot of them came running out and He squished their bellies down with His giant feet and killed them. The good people were in the bottom of the building (basement?) and they got hurt by pieces of building but they would be o.k. though they would be in the hospital a long, long time. Then God had a sad face. So he rebuilt the building and phone lines better than they were, with more windows and a bright white light shining on the rooftop. My son said God was angry "because people were yelling at me" and in real life communication lines were stopped with the people which reminds me of the phone lines being destroyed.

I feel like these dreams had similar messages but I would love some more help with them.
God has been asking me not to judge some people in real life and just to bless them and forgive. After this dream I have the feeling that my "safe place" is in not judging and complaining and to pray blessings over them. Believe me, this has been a struggle for me! I always felt it was "letting them off the hook" to bless them. I more relate to David's prayers to "Go get 'em God! I have been asking Him lately to help me understand why He asks us to "bless our enemies." Seeing God's wrath affected me, even though I felt it wasn't for me, I was really motivated to heartfully pray for blessings over my enemies after this dream!!! I wouldn't want ANYone to have to see His wrath. This is a breakthrough for me, so I'm wondering if it was part of God's intent with this dream. I know there is more to it though...
I would love to hear any advice and interpretation on this dream as I still have many questions about it's meaning....

Last edited by awesomeGod on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : son added dream info)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me & My son both dream about God being angry!

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:03 pm

"I always felt it was "letting them off the hook" to bless them."

Wow, I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!

I have some ideas on your dream but I'm not sure if I'm aloud to post them?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm

I'd love to hear your thoughts hind'sfeet!

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:15 pm

I was going to say that

I feel like the Lightning is God and God is taking care of your enemies Himself and when the Lightning kept you from doing something God was telling you that you need to trust that He will take care of it.

I'm in working on that same thing myself in trying to trust God to take care of my enemies without my interference.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Thanks Hindsfeet, that feels right as the foundational message.....He has been slowly showing me all the ways I unknowingly "meddle" with Him saving me from my enemies through wrong thinking. I think I'm leaving it in His hands, but really am not.

I think there may be another message hidden in the other details, but I'm not sure?

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 pm

I'm sure our onion like Father does have several onion like messages in there!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 am

Guys,

It is fine and I want to encourage you to give interpretations but make sure in your posts that you are stating what you are basing your interpretation on: As in, either divine inspiration or educated guess based on the symbols.

Love ya,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 am

ok, Thank you Mia

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 am

Welcome.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:53 am

:) hi, I had to sign up here. .searching through Google.
And your dream is the same one I had. with the computer. .
The sky turning dark the lightning. .ie

Ninja

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/572445155

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:01 am

God has been asking me not to judge some people in real life and just to bless them and forgive. After this dream I have the feeling that my "safe place" is in not judging and complaining and to pray blessings over them. Believe me, this has been a struggle for me! I always felt it was "letting them off the hook" to bless them. I more relate to David's prayers to "Go get 'em God! I have been asking Him lately to help me understand why He asks us to "bless our enemies."

I don't have an interpretation for your dream and I DON'T want to touch Gods glory with the way that He's working in your heart or with your enemies but I can give you a bit of encouragement regarding anger towards your enemies.

I was reading about this in my study bible just this morning and hope it blesses you the way it blessed me?

What I was reading was with reference to how the psalmists didn't hesitate to demand God's justice. The people are unable to take revenge themselves and are asking God to intervene. If we wrote down our thoughts while unjustly attacked or suffering, how we might be shocked at our own desire for vengeance. This study went on to explain how the psalmists didn't have Jesus' command to pray for one's enemies and how we are challenged to pay back good for evil, but until we respond to this challenge, we will not know HOW MUCH we need God's help in order to forgive others. God can be trusted with our heart. Let God know how you feel, how it's hurting you and then ask for the grace to forgive others because we can't do it on our own.

Go on- line and read the "Word for Today" - Tuesday 30th August.... basically encouraging us that in order to move from past hurts we must forgive over and over again until it no longer keeps us imprisoned and how Jesus promised that when His word, becomes our word, our circumstances will begin to change.

I had been struggling to forgive someone who pretends to be a follower of Christ but who hurt me and I see others getting hurt. I couldn't believe the trail of hurt this person leaves behind them. My heart was breaking!! Although I prayed earnestly for them and felt no vengeance towards them (other than wanting their sin exposed to prevent any more hurt), I found it difficult to forgive them in my heart because their sin is still ongoing and I would see it daily but there was nothing I could do....except pray. So I did and also prayed asking God to hide them from my sight...and...He DID!! I felt better but the enemy was still there keeping me down with reminders. So 14th Aug, Jesus gave me a dream showing me that this sin of unforgiveness was keeping me chained down. I prayed over this dream then saw the face of Jesus :jesuspic: and He said "I am greater than He".

So why must we bless our enemies? Read the Word for Today for Thursday 1st September. If we hold onto unforgiveness, it can become like a cancer and spreads, it kills us spiritually and becomes a hindrance in our walk. We can't see clearly, there's this spiritual fog. I was carrying what God wants me to let go of. He's been working in me, helping me through this and it is only by His grace that I am slowly letting go and yes...forgiving and it's loosing it's hold over me, it's freeing me. I still need to guard my thoughts though, but Jesus is right there with me.

I need to remind myself, Jesus has already won, we know the outcome, He is victorious and we are victorious in Him.
:praiseg-d:

I pray that this will keep you encouraged and strong!

In Jesus
xx

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:14 am

Ugh...I meant to say... :jesuspic: and He said "I am greater than he"......small "he" NOT "He".

:jesuschrist:

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:27 am

Just some thoughts here but this really sounds like God's judgement on the wicked/ refinement of those that are called by His name. I really don't want to sound too extreme here, but there is a lot going on with the weather. Drought, hurricanes, fires, and earthquakes....and it begins to make one wonder....

So I'm curious if this has to do with God actually being angry and that your dreams have a larger meaning rather than personal.

What is your ministry IRL?

The basement to me would symbolize safety and that is comforting indeed!

My husband had a dream the other night about a tornado filled with blue lightning and he said it was like a phenomenon.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 am

Macleod wrote:Ugh...I meant to say... :jesuspic: and He said "I am greater than he"......small "he" NOT "He".

:jesuschrist:

AMEN laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top