Another Dream About My Husband Cheating On Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Dream About My Husband Cheating On Me!

Post by dem on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:02 pm

10/27/09

I dreamt that I was going to get my hair braided and my husband was joking with me telling me to make sure that I get it styled to where my braids wonít be an interference. He jokingly used an example mentioning being in the club, and a woman sits on your lap and her hair gets in your face. He made other examples of how woman with long braids hair can get into your face. At first I was laughing and joking with him, Then, I thought, why would my husband make up these type of examples? They must be things that he experienced. So, I asked him if he was cheating on me. At first he didnít say anything. At one point in the dream he was in the shower mumbling to himself pacing back and forth. Another time in the dream, we were in our room sitting on the floor by the bed, and I was telling my husband that I deserved to know. I was very gentle and reassuring to him that he could tell me. Then, he started telling me where he would meet her at in the neighborhood some gift shop whenever he wanted to be with her. He began to tell me everything about their relationship and was quite comfortable telling me. He also told me about encounters with other woman, and how they would do things like sit on his lap, and come on to him in different ways. I told him it never entered his mind to say to a woman who would sit on his lap to push her off and tell her not to do that Iím married? I got so enraged and asked him how he could do this to me and our family. I told him that I hated him and began to hit him repeatedly with one of my sonís toy tools.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Dream About My Husband Cheating On Me!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:18 am

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top