Hi Everybody from Houston, TX

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi Everybody from Houston, TX

Post by notmyname on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:45 am

Hello All!

I'm "Notmyname" from Houston, TX. I stumbled upon this website in the early mornings when my infant baby woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep until he was fed. Thank God my great hubby, who assisted our baby this time.

Anywho, I have been having dreams for a very long time now. However, I seemed to not give them any attention until 2001 when I wanted to know a little more about God. I was saved since 4, went to church always, but still did any and everything that I wanted to do and never felt as if anything was wrong, because those around me that was in church with me as well, was doing the same and much more than I was doing. Well, I believe that it was the Holy Spirit what was wooing me for a good while and one night I started responding. Long story short, I wanted to know more about God and find out if He was much more than just we die and go to be with Him and that's it? Well, I have found out that we have so much more, and am still learning.

In regards to my dreams, I realized that my dreams have maximized since I started yearning to know more about Him. I started to write them all out, but it really took a toll on me. Whenever I was sleep - I dreamed, if I just took a 5 minute nap - I dreamed. It's okay to dream and write it out, but I didn't have just short dreams. I would have full blown scene dreams, and trying to write all of it out for about a year (filling up a big binder), I gave up. It was entirely too much writing and I didn't understand them and seemed as if God didn't answer my prayer in giving me the interpretations of them. So I stopped writing them, but the dreams still didn't stop. I just would keep them in my head and ponder over them if they still lingered in my head. I have even seen some come to pass (in an interesting way), but still just wouldn't say anything. Eventually, if a dream really got to me and bugged me - I would share them with my mom at the time and God would even give her the interpretation (in time) and I would be a bit disturbed that God wouldn't give me the interpretation. Now, since I am married, I tell my hubby those dreams if I feel I should share and for someone to remember them for me.

Okay, the reason why I am going to give this site a try is because thus far, it seems that a lot of the information that I see on here are very informative to what has been going on in my life and also how to assist me in advancing my knowledge in one of the ways on how God communicates via dreams and visions.

I've posted a dream on this site and I will see how God uses this ministry to assist me in not only interpreting the dream for me, but to also show, teach, and assist me in interpreting my own dreams. I always asked God for the gift of interpreting dreams as Joseph had, but it seemed as if I was ignored.

Anywho, looking forward to an awesome learning experience with this ministry!

Notmyname
[b]

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi Everybody from Houston, TX

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:04 pm

Notmyname
welcome to the site! I believe that it will bless you and encourage you to continue to seek God more! It will be awesome indeed for you! God bless you and your family
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:15 am

Hello

God Bless You and welcome to the site

Dreamer :welcome:

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:22 am

Dreamer,

:welcome: to our little family! It is nice to have you hear.

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:19 am

Hello "notmyname"!!

You sound like me and how I found the site. It was in the wee hours in the morning as well, but I just don't have a small baby... flower

Welcome aboard and relax...this is a great place to share, give and receive.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top