Cheetahs and Tigers, and Boa's OH MY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheetahs and Tigers, and Boa's OH MY

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:43 am

I had a dream this morning. My son and I were in these woods (it was winter so the trees were bare) and there were 2 big cats 1 a cheetah and then there was a tiger. They were stalking my son but I was with him. We were in a small clearing but surrounded by woods. The cats would stay in the woods even though we could see them. The were waiting until our backs were turned so they could make their move. But I kept my son and myself facing them. The cats would walk slowly back and forth and sometime hide behind a tree.
There was this black iron gate and I closed it and it has this beautiful silver key that was very hightech and only super wealthy people could afford. I put the key into the lock and would admire how perfectly it fit and how smoothly and perfectly it would turn to unlock the gate. It was just all over pleasing to the senses to use it. I closed the gate and it locked, the lock was on the inside of the gate not the outside. My husband was thinking that we were locked out and while he was saying how expensive it would be to make another key I was seeing him get out some kind of clay and presto there was a mold of a key in the clay and I was asking him if he was going to use that to get another key made and he said yes and that it would cost thousands of dollars. I was then like but the key is right here, and I picked up the ring of keys and said all we have to do is that the key off the key ring. I proceeded to and was noticing the silver key's own ring, how perfect it was and how the there were no separation grooves or lines on the key ring. I opened it up to get it off the other common keys and then showed my husband that we were fine.
At one point in my dream there was this boa constricter that seemed to be a pet. We used to have a corn snake and have had other lizards throughout the years. I think I know what this part means though. I was holding the snake and telling my husband that we could sell it and make a lot of money cause (in my dream) the bigger the snake the more money we could get. He said it needs to be 2 more inches in diameter to make any money off of it. The snake was already huge. I just imagined the snake constricting people and that it wasn't a very good idea in the first place.

The snake part I believe is about my husband's gaming. He's been a gamer since he was at least 10 yrs old. I was reading a news article yesterday about how another gamer had bought some online game realestate and is making millions off of it. Which had me thinking about another game that he had got me to play with him and that after WOW came out he had abandoned that game leaving behind some high ranking characters that we could sell. Me holding the snake and saying that we could sell it I feel is enabling his game playing. I have never been able to influence him or nag him or do anything to stop his gaming. I believe there are some demons behind this that have a legal right to keep him a literal slave to his gaming. The boa constricts and you aren't able to move, it was already the size that is foolish to have for a pet and my husband wants it to be 2 inches bigger while it was already at least 4 inches in diameter already. This is the same attitude that he has with his game and when I try to get him to take us out of the house and spend time with us. "I need to get leveled up..." "I'm in the middle of a raid..." and on and on.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheetahs and Tigers, and Boa's OH MY

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:56 am

hind'sfeet wrote:I had a dream this morning. My son and I were in these woods (it was winter so the trees were bare) and there were 2 big cats 1 a cheetah and then there was a tiger. They were stalking my son but I was with him. We were in a small clearing but surrounded by woods. The cats would stay in the woods even though we could see them. The were waiting until our backs were turned so they could make their move. But I kept my son and myself facing them. The cats would walk slowly back and forth and sometime hide behind a tree.

You are protecting your son from a threat (obviously). Are you concerned about your husband's gaming and the threat to your son?

There was this black iron gate and I closed it and it has this beautiful silver key that was very hightech and only super wealthy people could afford. I put the key into the lock and would admire how perfectly it fit and how smoothly and perfectly it would turn to unlock the gate. It was just all over pleasing to the senses to use it. I closed the gate and it locked, the lock was on the inside of the gate not the outside.

My husband was thinking that we were locked out and while he was saying how expensive it would be to make another key I was seeing him get out some kind of clay and presto there was a mold of a key in the clay and I was asking him if he was going to use that to get another key made and he said yes and that it would cost thousands of dollars. I was then like but the key is right here, and I picked up the ring of keys and said all we have to do is that the key off the key ring. I proceeded to and was noticing the silver key's own ring, how perfect it was and how the there were no separation grooves or lines on the key ring. I opened it up to get it off the other common keys and then showed my husband that we were fine.

The high tech thing... is it the gaming system? Your husband seems to be trying to figure out a solution to open the gate in his own power but your idea, the key, seems to be a divine answer because the perfection of it's workmanship. Did your husband agree with your assessment that you were fine? Has he agreed IRL to an opinion of your's regarding making money with this?

At one point in my dream there was this boa constricter that seemed to be a pet. We used to have a corn snake and have had other lizards throughout the years. I think I know what this part means though. I was holding the snake and telling my husband that we could sell it and make a lot of money cause (in my dream) the bigger the snake the more money we could get. He said it needs to be 2 more inches in diameter to make any money off of it. The snake was already huge. I just imagined the snake constricting people and that it wasn't a very good idea in the first place.

The snake that is an unhealthy that is loved - the gaming. This is a solution to the problem that is just a bad idea. Whenever I see a snake I know that it is an evil problem.

The snake part I believe is about my husband's gaming. He's been a gamer since he was at least 10 yrs old. I was reading a news article yesterday about how another gamer had bought some online game realestate and is making millions off of it. Which had me thinking about another game that he had got me to play with him and that after WOW came out he had abandoned that game leaving behind some high ranking characters that we could sell. Me holding the snake and saying that we could sell it I feel is enabling his game playing. I have never been able to influence him or nag him or do anything to stop his gaming. I believe there are some demons behind this that have a legal right to keep him a literal slave to his gaming. The boa constricts and you aren't able to move, it was already the size that is foolish to have for a pet and my husband wants it to be 2 inches bigger while it was already at least 4 inches in diameter already. This is the same attitude that he has with his game and when I try to get him to take us out of the house and spend time with us. "I need to get leveled up..." "I'm in the middle of a raid..." and on and on.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Thank you Mia! We have actually talked about selling the characters many years ago but it never happened.

It's funny that God would use a "pet" snake as the symbol for the gaming because, nearly every time that we have owned a reptile was Only because I gave in to my husbands foolish desires. He wants these things but he won't take care of them and leaves it up to me. Now we have a dog that I'm taking care of that I don't want, we've had her for a few years now. It just seems to be a habit with him in everything he buys or does that is outside of work. He wants things and buys things and doesn't take care of the things he gets.

You are right, I am trying to protect my son from gaming! I've noticed that when we go home for visits he plays his games instead of playing with my cousin who is around his age. So I've basically taken away his games. He is somewhat obedient and what I take away he doesn't touch.

He did agree that we could sell the characters because of the waste of time it took to level them and then to just leave them. He also agrees that he games too much and I think he realizes that he is a slave to the gaming desire but he can't help it. For RandR coming up this summer he said that if we go home (to our house) that I don't want him playing his games so we should meet somewhere else (we are planning on taking advantage of some RandR military discounts at some parks in Florida).

I can see that he is trying to do things of his own works. The key does seem divine. My husband didn't have the key and I did.
I've been praying for his and my son's salvation every single night. I'm thinking that is the key.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boopynbeebop on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Do you think that your son seeing/facing the animals in the forest signifies that maybe he can see some of the danger too or that at some point in the near future he will?

Boopynbeebop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:31 pm

My husband was thinking that we were locked out and while he was saying how expensive it would be to make another key I was seeing him get out some kind of clay and presto there was a mold of a key in the clay and I was asking him if he was going to use that to get another key made and he said yes and that it would cost thousands of dollars.

This part above: Was your husband at one point thinking about taking the time to get another character to the same level and then selling that one instead of the one he still had or was it just that he had to get that one even farther so that he could get even more money for it?

It seems this thing that would cost alot of money is actually going to cost alot of time.

What you are thinking, sell the one you already have instead of making a new one.

I was then like but the key is right here, and I picked up the ring of keys and said all we have to do is that the key off the key ring. I proceeded to and was noticing the silver key's own ring, how perfect it was and how the there were no separation grooves or lines on the key ring. I opened it up to get it off the other common keys and then showed my husband that we were fine.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm

I believe that you hit the nail on the head. He was taking the time in developing characters and he would use one of his powerful characters to get his other characters leveled without needing the power of someone elses character. Thing is he never does sell his characters. He's all talk and intention.

Yeah, for sure, money = time

I never thought of selling the characters and not making new ones because it's his game. I would prefer it that way, get rid of the characters and the gaming altogether.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Boopy, I don't think he is aware. Even in the dream I was turning him.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Cool dream hind'sfeet! It seems like God is sharing your husband's secret desires in order for you to keep one step ahead of him for your husband's sake too. There is a book about the power in a woman's prayers over her husband, it is a force to be reckoned with!

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:56 pm

I believe the message in this dream is in agreement with your thinking. Keep vigilent over your prayers over your son because the enemy is seeking to get him in the same bondage. Also, I believe selling them and not making any more is the second message. This is only my opinion based on what I see from the symbols. However, if he says he should make others and sell them instead of those he already has, I think the dream is saying that that is a definitely bad idea.

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Thank you AwesomeGod and Mia!

My husband has Indeed encouraged my son to game. Even to attend to one of my husband's own WOW characters while my husband cooks in the kitchen... Which makes me angry and I tell him NO, he is Not playing your characters. Then my husband begs me to play his character and I tell him NO why would I play your characters when you know what I feel about them. On top of that, buying video games galore. Makes me SIck sick sick.

Do you think it would be alright to sell the characters and not make anymore? I know that God can take what was meant for evil and turn it for the good of those that love Him.
As it is, right now with my husband deployed, I am SO SO SO tempted to get rid of ALL his pc gaming stuff and all his satanic stuff (he's got a fairy book, and thrill kill kult junk that I hate. I'm actually working on burning the cover that goes to one of those cds that has a picture of satan with the goat stuff on him. But, of course I can't find our matches OR our cig lighters!! how about that!!)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:16 am

I would get rid of the satanic stuff period. Burn it.

The games: I think some people can play games without being in bondage, so for those people it's okay if it's not a satanic game.

My dad is a good example. He is retired. He still works hard on his ranch and in his spare time he plays games. His approach is perfectly balanced. In that case, I believe it's fine.

I believe the dream is totally in opposition to him using the one he already has to make others but it encourages selling the one that you already have. Also, this dream discourages taking the current characters to higher levels than they are right now.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:02 am

I Wish I could burn EVERYTHING, but, I fear that he would call me a hypocrite, or do something.
I think his grandmother got him the fairy book... his stuff are like memories. I have stuff that I keep because they are memories too, but it's not evil stuff like his.

I'll ask God to make it a really good idea for him to sell all his characters and not to create anymore. I'll ask Him about the other stuff too.

Thank you Father and thank you Mia!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:03 am

I have one more question. Do you think it would be wise to tell my husband of the dream?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:14 am

The scripture that comes to mind is: Cast not thy pearls before swine lest they turn and rend you and trample thy pearls under foot.

Is he receptive to the things of God and hearing from God though dreams?

However, if in the future you are talking about this and he says that he wants to build up his characters before selling them, or to build a new set from the original character, then I think it might be okay because you dreamed about it before it happened and it may carry a little more weight that way because it was so prophetic.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 am

Thank you Mia!! I wasn't thinking of that verse but had the feeling of it, so thank you for reminding me! I do have a tendency to tell things that I'm excited about... even to people who I'm not sure if they would appreciate what I tell... It's a lesson I'm trying to keep in mind.

I don't think that he is receptive. More like very skeptical. He believes there is higher power but not necessarily God, and no one in particular. He has been thinking about becoming agnostic for many years now. I keep him out of it pretty much.

Your right, I get upset with him when he says he's going to develop characters.
I wonder if it's showing me that he will accept my solution to his gaming and agree to sell the characters!! Because he seems to drop the whole idea of making another "key" and accepts the one I have. Ohhh, Maybe it also has to do with Salvation as well as the gaming, double meaning to the "key"?! I asked God the other night to let me know when My husband will be saved. Maybe this is part of God's answer to that question as well as to the gaming?!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 am

I wish I could say that it was but I don't see anything other than what is strictly related to the gaming.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:58 pm

ok :(

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm sorry. But I do believe God will give you an exact date if you keep seeking him.

I asked him for an exact date once, for when a horrible trial was going to end, and He gave me the EXACT date.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Thank you Mia

I will keep seeking Him. Thank you for brightening my evening with Hope!! Forgetting hope is not fun, kind of sneaks up on one's self sometimes.

I love that testimony!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top