Gave birth to a baby boy and I'm not pregnant (Starting to worry) Need Help interpreting this dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gave birth to a baby boy and I'm not pregnant (Starting to worry) Need Help interpreting this dream

Post by chasel27 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 am

I'm not pregnant but I did find out through an ultrasound that I have a really large cyst on my ovary.
> >
> > I keep having these dreams about a baby and my ex-boyfriend and I havent wanted a kid until these dreams started happening.
> >
> > I had a dream that I was in the hospital and and I was laying in the hospital bed. I had just given birth to my son and he had on this yellow knitted outfit and he was all bundled up. He had on one of those hospital knit hats they put on newborns but it was dark green. My ex- boyfriend was sitting in the chair next to the bed and I handed him the baby. I was excited to give it to him. And I said look at his cute chubby cheeks, he looks just like you. As a said that, I playfully pinched the baby's cheeks. He was just looking at the baby like he was in denial that this really just happened.
> >
> > He had a vesectomy several years ago.

I am saved and filled with the Holy Ghost but currently my ex-boyfriend is not. When we first met at church years ago, he did have a love for the Lord but he has strayed away. I think he still does Love the Lord but is not living that life style.

> >
> > I was happy and excited to have the new baby in this dream. It was just joyous for me.
> >
> > Please help me!!
> >
> > What does this baby keep representing, Im confused

chasel27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gave birth to a baby boy and I'm not pregnant (Starting to worry) Need Help interpreting this dream

Post by unaday* on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 am

Something to think about....
Is it possible this baby represents 'new life in Christ'. Christ is something you have that lives in you and Christ is something your ex-boyfriend needs...but this could represent is unwilling/unready heart....

You have received Jesus the Son of God and you may have desire for the ex to receive but he has to 'want it'.

These are my thoughts...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

More Baby and Birthing Dreams (1st Dream gave birth to baby boy)

Post by chasel27 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:28 pm

I just had another dream last night that I was on a college campus riding on a bus trying to get off at a particular bus stop.

Then the dream switched to me being in a room with medical equipment. And I noticed that it was being sterilized. I was glad that they were sterilizing it so throughly because it was going to be used on me to deliver my baby. I did notice that what ever equipment was, it was abnormally large. Then they announced that it was a 5 pound baby.

Things Im going through right now are pain with a cyst on my ovary. And I also have gotten into clinicals for nursing school and plan on moving to a new city. I'm also in the process of applying to a different school in a different city. If I get accepted to the 2nd school, Im not sure which one I will go to.

Please help me interpret this dream.

chasel27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gave birth to a baby boy and I'm not pregnant (Starting to worry) Need Help interpreting this dream

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top