Mom Vomiting White Beans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mom Vomiting White Beans

Post by butterfly on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:34 am

I dreamt that me and my mom were sitting outside her office, she told me that her stomach wasn't feeling well. A co worker told her to boil a particular flower in water and then drink the water, I told my mom not to do that but to consult a doctor to see if that is indeed safe to drink. The scene switched and we were in the dining room at home, she said her bowels were hurting, afetrwards she said she felt like she wanted to vomit, she told me to pass newspapers and a container, I hurried up to get them, the container I found to give her was blue, she started vomiting and she vomited somethings that looks like very white beans among other liquid things (I didn't know what was happening and was worried), then she went to the bathroom and vomited a little more and she looked completely better so I was relieved. Immediately I felt somethings in the both sides of my mouth, I took out one of them and it was a huge white thing with blue writing on it (it almost looked like half a plate), my mouth was still pretty full, then the dream ended.

* My mom has had times where she suddenly has bad stomach pains, the doctor says it was just a virus or something else. She is suppose to get back some test results soon in regards to her stomach.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mom Vomiting White Beans

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 am

Sounds like you get a revelation that your mom will be fine and then your mouth being full of blue writing sounds like scriptures to comfort her.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mom Vomiting White Beans

Post by butterfly on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Thanks Mia.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member