My Ears!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Ears!!!

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Nubie,

I think you have something here because when we were originally talking about this I kept getting the scripture:

James 5:14-15 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

I know this refers to healing but the elders and the oil is what I felt the Holy Spirit was impressing upon me.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Thanks Mia for sharing this. We have the anointing oil but at the moment the only elder I can turn is my mom for prayer and anointing as I do not know anyone here. And for days I could only see my mom while praying and she even came twice into the room while I was in prayer.

I will be praying for more direction from God as I really feel that it's the right time for me!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Dove, that is BEAUTIFUL! As I read your post, I could see it happening. Oh, how AWESOME our God is!
The biggest is because they are holding
unforgiveness in there heart. This is the number one dealt with issue
in all deliverance ministry.
This is the exact message my Pastor taught on tonight in Bible Study! Her subject was deliverance. She said unforgiveness will keep you bound...forgiveness delivers you.

The enemy will use ANYTHING to keep us bound...hindering our deliverance...robbing us of our freedom. He doesn't just rob our homes for material things. He doesn't even want the material things. He can't even use them. What can he do with them in hell? Nothing...everything in hell is on FIRE!

What does he want? He wants your soul to spend eternity in hell right along with his. He wants your peace. He wants your joy. He wants your praise. He wants your prayer life. He wants your worship. He wants your testimony. He wants to rob you of the things of God. How does he do it? By keeping you bound by any means necessary - yes, even unforgiveness. Binding you (strong man/woman), is the ONLY way he can rob your house (temple of God). The bible says no man can enter a strong man's house, and rob him, without binding him first. Mark 3:25 "No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house."

We have to get delivered and stay delivered! Amen?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Amen, I remember when my spiritual leader was praying a year ago for my deliverance, she asked in whether I had forgiven myself for what had happened. I didn't even realise that I was holding unforgiveness agianst me. I do not know whether I still keep something against myself or someone else. In the natural I think that I have forgiven but God sees deeper in our hearts, I am praying right now that God reveals any unforgiveness in my heart that I am not aware of, to bring it to surface, to light.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:36 pm

It was heavenly. From that moment on I knew the Holy Spirit had come upon me. I did not pray for the Holy Spirit and had not prayed for deliverance but yet there I was free from the evil one and bound by the Spirit of the Living God, the sweet sweet Holy Spirit.

Connie, I loved this part, it's so interesting that I am saved, baptised in Holy Spirit and in water and I can feel literally in me the fight of the Holy Spirit and the evil ones. I pray that God will show Hi mercy and will bring this to an end and will set me free, I have already received His freedom by faith!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:19 pm

How do you know if you are baptized in the Holy Spirit? I thought/been told that you receive the Holy Spirit when you become saved. Is being baptized in the Holy Spirit different?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:37 pm

~Dear Nubava,

Let us pray: Heavenly Father, we thank you today for everything in our lives. We thank you for the freedom we have found in you Lord but we thank you for the trials and the tribulations. In your word it says that we will suffer them. Thank you Lord for helping us learn through the trials and tribulations. Father we pray blessings over Nubava. We bless her comings and goings, we bless her finances, we bless her relationship with you, we bless her relationships with her friends and family, we bless her finances and bless her home and her children and her husband and her bank account, we even bless her pets. Father in the name of Jesus we break off every high thing that would try to exalt itself above you and command it in the name of Jesus that it is mute, rendered useless and of no affect. It cannot speak and cannot manifest itself. We command it to report to the feet of Jesus. We command it into a lock box where it will be bound until the Holy Spirit through Jesus will deal with it. Father we thank you in the name of Jesus for your peace which resides over her.

We give you all the praise and the glory, in Jesus name, Amen!

Your servant,

Connie praying praying :prayin
g:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Hindsfeet,

Yes the Holy Spirit is promised to the believer. The Lord said it is better that I go so that the comforter may come. That is the Holy Spirit. If you look in John 14 not sure which verse but the whole chapter. I hope this helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Amen, amen, amen! I receive this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ! Thank you Lord for this powerful prayer!

Connie, abundant blessings to you

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top