My Ears!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Ears!!!

Post by nubava on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi everybody!

I have been experiencing this thing since September when during fasting and prayer time the evil spirits were leaving me through caughing, yawning, etc. with ugly sounds and with tears. So after some time I noticed that there is something wrong with my right ear. As if a wind or some power is getting through my ear inside. Every time I opened up my mouth and prayed or worshiped the same leaving process started and later through my ear they come back. After the fast at the beginning of this year those attaks intesified and now they try to come in through left ear. This is annoying as I see how I change after sometime, my mood, my actions, etc.
I know the scripture says when evil spirits leave they come back and see the house is clean they bring with them others. I also read the Word, pray, pleed the blood of Jesus other my ears. I'm not saying that these things do not work, no, right the opposite, they work and set me free but the attacks contitnue and it seems that I do the same thing other and other again. And the attacks come when I am in a place where I can not close my ears and proclaim God's word. This process is going on and on. Has anybody faced such situation?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Ears!!!

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 am

This is how this needs to be done.
God is order.
Your body is the dwelling of the Holy Spirit ,the Blood of Jesus Santified You.
but when you repent and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus
this is what you are doing:

'If the anointed priest sins, bringing guilt on the people, he must bring to the LORD a young bull without defect as a sin offering for the sin he has committed.
Then the anointed priest shall take some of the bull's blood and carry it into the Tent of Meeting.
After we repent and a deliverance is taken place
the house is clean and consecrated
Now after the ritual was made the priest was required to do something else and it is written in leviticus :
The priest is to put some of the oil remaining in his palm on the lobe of the right ear of the one to be cleansed, on the thumb of his right hand and on the big toe of his right foot, on top of the blood of the guilt offering.
this ritual was entitled to hear from God,to do his works and walk on his precepts.
this consecration was to limit the access of the world into the inner man.
Do this before you pray and you will see the change.
Remember we are commissioned to pray for one another and preach the gospel ,but pray for the brothers
Meaning everybody on the faith (church)
not everybody on the world..we can interceed but is up to God to grant the salvation.
Altought He has given us Jesus as a atonment for our sins
many still under the power at the enemy.
that is the reason they come against you.
they don't want you to hear from God
it is written
understanding comes from hearing the word of the Lord. And the word of God builds faith.
the emotional roll-a- coaster is only a distraction.
the enemy knows that as long as he can keep you
in that thinking frame he will be accomplishing the purpose.
Do as I said,before you pray cover yourself with the Blood of Jesus, repent and apply a tiny amount the oil on your forhead,behind your right ear,right thumb and right foot toe.
and this will stop at once!
In Jesus Name.
For his Glory and Honor.

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:09 am

this is interesting MB, because I always ask God to give me the verses in the Bible that He wants me to read. One night I had asked and I had turned to that very chapter and couldn't figure out why He wanted me to read it! Thank you for the confirmation and insight into the why!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:26 am

Can anyone think of an example of a deliverance in the bible that happened without a priest/Jesus/minister praying for our deliverance?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:55 am

Was it Paul and Silas being set free from prison when they were praising and worshiping God?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:00 pm

I'm sorry. I dont mean physical bonds. I meant deliverance from afflicting spirits.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Under the new covenant we are the priests, with Jesus being the High Priest. (1 Peter 2:9, "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:" Revelation 5:10, "And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth." Hebrews 2:17, "Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people." Hebrews 3:1, "Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;") Jesus has paid for our deliverance and our healing (1 Peter 2:24, "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed." Isaiah 53:5, "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."). During Jesus' earthly ministry the scripture says that He "went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil for God was with Him." Acts 10:38, "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him." Well, Jesus has gone to heaven, and we as His Body are continuing His ministry here in the earth. We have been sent out by Him to do good and heal all that are oppressed of the devil, and that includes in our own lives. We must receive freely of God and give freely. These things go hand in hand. (Matthew 8:16-17, "When the evening was come, they brought to Him many that were possessed with devils: and He cast out the spirits with His word, and healed all that were sick: (17) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet saying Himself took our infirmities, and bore our sicknesses." Matthew 10:8, "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." ) Deliverance and healing are one in the same, and Jesus' blood paid the price for both. We no do not have to wait for a 5-fold ministry office to pray for us, we are priests under the new covenant, and Jesus gave us His authority to do "the works that He did, and greater works than these." (John 14:12, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.") As believers, we need only stand on the truth of God's Word that "by His stripes we were healed," and resist the devil, and he will flee from us. (James 4:7, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.") Jesus sent His entire Body out against sickness, demons, disease and torment when He left the earth. (Mark 16:15-18, "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Luke 9:1-2, "Then He called His twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. (2) And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick") There is no stipulation put on this scripture that we have to have some "other" priest do the casting out of the devil. We are told to steadfastly resist him in the faith. (1 Peter 5:8-9, "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.") Even in the old covenant demons departed from people during worship. Think about Saul and the evil spirit that tormented him. (1 Samuel 16:23, "And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.") When David played the harp, he found relief from the evil spirit. The scripture says that praise "stills the enemy and the avenger." (Psalms 8:2, "Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.") There are many scriptural examples. We can "speak the Word only" and see deliverance and healings take place. Remember the Centurion who came to Jesus on behalf of his servant? (Matthew 8:5-10, "And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, 6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. 7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. 8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. 9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. 10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.") Jesus was the Word of God made flesh. The Centurion understood the authority of God's spoken word. He told Jesus there is no need for you to come to my house, speak the word only and my servant will be made whole. Jesus marveled at his faith. THE GREATEST LEVEL OF FAITH WE CAN OPERATE IN is to receive strictly based on the Word of God. So to answer your question...Yes. There are many, many examples of salvation coming just because we call upon the name of the Lord. "Those who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." That word "saved" is talking about deliverance from temporal evil...not just being born-again, although it does include that if you study it out. The Word of God is "life and health to all of our flesh". There is nothing left out of the plan of redemption and the Word of God is sharp enough to bring that deliverance in ANY area, even in the area of demonic oppression.

And on top of all of this Nubava said that he/she has been fasting...That is a sure fire way to get deliverance. Just read Isaiah 58! Isaiah 58:6, "Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?"

Nubava, Mbstudent told you correctly. The anointing oil is a symbol for the Holy Spirit. (Acts 10:38, "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.") He is the anointing. The scripture that you quoted about the spirits coming back in after finding the house cleaned is the same scripture that lets you know the answer. (Luke 11:24-26, "When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. 25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. 26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.") The answer is simple: FILL THE HOUSE! Have you been baptized in the Holy Spirit? If not, I would recommend that you do so. We would be happy to share with you on that if you're not familiar. On top of that, though, you must fill your heart with the Word of God concerning your deliverance. Search the scriptures about healing and deliverance and meditate on them and speak them. If those things try to come back in speak the Word of God, "by His stripes I was healed." They have no right to access you. They may try, but if you will resist the devil HE WILL FLEE FROM YOU. That is a promise! James 4:7, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." Submit yourself to the Word of God and resist him, he has no choice but to go! Anoint yourself with oil the way that MB described and release your faith in the Word of God. The act of anointing yourself is a way to "do the Word of God". It's a faith action. And when you step out on the word of God, in faith believing, God will meet you there.

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Preach it, Sandra! Oh, my goodness. You are flowing in the spirit!

Now THAT blessed me on a totally different level. :clap2: Cheering Amen

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Thanks, V! BTW, I've missed you, girlie! Hugs to you... Send me a PM and let me know how you're doing when you have time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:28 pm

I've missed you too... huggins

I'll get with you later on!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Under the new covenant we are the priests, with Jesus being the High Priest.

True enough. =)

Jesus has paid for our deliverance and our healing (1 Peter 2:24, "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed." Isaiah 53:5, "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.").

That is true... however... this does not contradict that the bible has set a precedent for healing.

During Jesus' earthly ministry the scripture says that He "went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil for God was with Him." Acts 10:38, "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him."

AMEN!

Well, Jesus has gone to heaven, and we as His Body are continuing His ministry here in the earth.

Agreed.

We have been sent out by Him to do good and heal all that are oppressed of the devil,

Agreed. For the body.

and that includes in our own lives.

There is no bibical example that I know of a person getting deliverance without the prayer of another.

(Matthew 8:16-17, "When the evening was come, they brought to Him many that were possessed with devils: and He cast out the spirits with His word, and healed all that were sick: (17) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet saying Himself took our infirmities, and bore our sicknesses." Matthew 10:8, "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." ) Deliverance and healing are one in the same, and Jesus' blood paid the price for both. We no do not have to wait for a 5-fold ministry office to pray for us,

I believe we can pray for ourselves and receive answers to our prayers but as for deliverance I really don't remember seeing a biblical example of another spirit filled Christian not being involved (I'm not saying it has to be a ordained minister but another spirit/power filled Christian).

we are priests under the new covenant, and Jesus gave us His authority to do "the works that He did, and greater works than these." (John 14:12, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.")

True for the body.

As believers, we need only stand on the truth of God's Word that "by His stripes we were healed," and resist the devil, and he will flee from us. (James 4:7, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.")

I don't think this is talking about someone who is already in need of deliverance. This is more along the lines of daily living versus getting delivered.

Jesus sent His entire Body out against sickness, demons, disease and torment when He left the earth. (Mark 16:15-18, "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Luke 9:1-2, "Then He called His twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. (2) And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick")

Again, I am in total agreement with this... any Christian can be in the position to pray for someone else's deliverance.

There is no stipulation put on this scripture that we have to have some "other" priest do the casting out of the devil. We are told to steadfastly resist him in the faith.

Resisting the devil (aka resisting temptation to sin) is not the same as being delivered from something that we are already in need of deliverance from.

(1 Peter 5:8-9, "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.") Even in the old covenant demons departed from people during worship. Think about Saul and the evil spirit that tormented him. (1 Samuel 16:23, "And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.")

David was ministering to him and Saul was never permanently delivered. The thing just fled during David' worship. Not at all the same as deliverance.

Remember the Centurion who came to Jesus on behalf of his servant? (Matthew 8:5-10, "And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, 6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. 7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. 8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. 9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. 10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.") Jesus was the Word of God made flesh. The Centurion understood the authority of God's spoken word. He told Jesus there is no need for you to come to my house, speak the word only and my servant will be made whole. Jesus marveled at his faith. THE GREATEST LEVEL OF FAITH WE CAN OPERATE IN is to receive strictly based on the Word of God.

Again we are talking abut deliverance. Faith is definitely required. However, Jesus did the miracle through the Centurion's faith. The person needing deliverance didn't pray for it himself. It happened through someone else praying on his behalf. In this case, the Centurion was the one seeking Jesus not the servant.

And on top of all of this Nubava said that he/she has been fasting...That is a sure fire way to get deliverance. Just read Isaiah 58! Isaiah 58:6, "Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?"

This is taken out of context. The people were fasting to get the Lord's attention but the Lord is saying I don't care about your fasting.... He was saying, If you wan my attention quit doing what you are doing and be a blessing to these people. Not that the fasting was achieving this.

I am not saying it never happens but this ministry's position is to do things thoroughly biblically. I highly suggest if a person need deliverance they depend on the body of Christ to help. There is no biblical precedence for the DIY method of deliverance which is why I do not recommend it and I also please ask that it not be encouraged.

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Isaiah 58:6, "Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?"

Here, I think what the Lord is saying I don't care about your fasting because of what they were doing and what they were fasting for. They weren't fasting for deliverance. They weren't fasting for any of what is mentioned in this verse. They were fasting for their own personal gain that I think was material/natural things. The verses preceding verse 6 is telling exactly why the Lord is saying He doesn't care about their fasting. The fast they were doing, was not the fast He has chosen. I believe they were fasting selfishly and not to bless the people.

That's what I get out of it. flower

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Oh, yea..
Again we are talking abut deliverance. Faith is definitely required. However, Jesus did the miracle through the Centurion's faith. The person needing deliverance didn't pray for it himself. It happened through someone else praying on his behalf. In this case, the Centurion was the one seeking Jesus not the servant.
I agree that the Centurion was the one seeking Jesus and not the servant. This is a valid point. I've never really questioned or thought about your original question. That's a good study question. Now, I'm curious... scratching chin

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Amen. =)

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Wow, I just logged in and I am SO blessed, God is truly amazing, He does not stop surprising me. I would like to share the full story so everyone can see what I mean.
This is a BIG confirmation of what I was asking God but doubting. This oppression is attacking me for a long time even before I was aware of it; however I was saved and baptised in Holy Spirit. One event in my life opened to me that I am under huge oppression of fear, etc. Because of that event in my life I was filled with guilt and fear. The next day of that event God led me to Mark 5:1-17 where Jesus was dealing with the ďLegionĒ of spirits. I didnít understand why He showed me the scripture then. I can not express with any words what I went through. I was struggling through this and I thought that no one understood me and didnít want to help me. Of course this was not true as I was surrounded by people who loved me and saw my situation with different eyes. No wonder, I was blind. My spiritual mentor prayed over me but may be I was not ready for the prayer that time and I was not delivered fully. My mom and my sister prayed and anointed me several times. But there was something inside me that I could not be free completely. The enemy was opposing me so aggressively, convincing me that what I hear fell and see is God doing. One second I believed God, another second the lie. I am not exaggerating anything here. Every second I was changing my mind. But praise God the same spiritual leader and other Christian leaders were faithful and full of patience to help me to see the truth. Even in this situation with so many people around God led me into prayer and worship, so I could go through this ALONE but with Him. Even feared to death I dove into the Word reading out loud and worshiping for hours.
After several months I came to this web site, I felt to write a letter to Mia and tell my situation. She kindly replied and told me that I need to be delivered, that I need to find someone to help me. This was another confirmation that devil is fooling me around with his lies and oppression. But the problem for me here was that I just moved to another city and didn't find a church yet and didn't know anyone who could pray for my deliverance. I started visiting in my area but I didn't feel led to go back to any one of them as my spirit didn't testify that this is the right church. Actually itís been a year since I moved but I havenít found the right church to be part of. I was discouraged a little bit but thought that God is faithful and will bring His plan to the end. After making the decision to take Daniels fast, I started intensive prayers and worship, I prayed in Spirit, in the mornings I'd for jogging and pray in Spirit, in the evenings even more intensively. My fasting period went longer than 21 days as I felt to continue fasting till Jewish NY and Yom Kippur. I didn't even realize that the process had started; I got the impression that the house was shaken. My bedroom was a real battlefield. I was coughing so hard, I thought that my eyes would explode and my stomach hurt from the pressure. I gradually started grasping that God is dealing with my oppression that He has taken everything under His control and freeing me. So I continued praying the scripture over my life. This fight has been going on since October 2009. Frankly speaking in November I got a bit relaxed and this is when the issue with my ears arouse. I started having terrible head and eye ache, couldn't concentrate, was always irritated, etc. In January 2010 I another round of fasting and prayer but this time the last 10 days I spent only on liquids and this was something completely new for me. I had never gone into drinking just liquids for so long. But my ears came under another attack right after fast. So I felt led to get the oil and anoint my ears. I was hesitant and was not sure whether I can do it on my own or not, of course led by Holy Spirit. I thought may be I could ask my mom to pray with me. But inside I felt that God has started the process with me, He hasnít involved anyone. And your replies once more confirmed what God has been nudging for so long.
Also want to add that during this time I started receiving dreams from God and didnít understand the meanings. And through the believers in this website and His word God is now teaching me His handwriting in my dreams. This February I started receiving interpretaions to my older dreams which I couldn't understand before. Another problem, every time I take serious steps toward God, I get opposed and mixed reaction from my father, although he is saved and filled with Holy Spirit. I have the impression that devil is manipulating my lovely dad against me.
This is my story and my experience I went through with the Lord and am still fighting for my victory, I fell that we are close to it. I will be glad to hear your comments, support, and direction concerning my situation.
Once more I am thankful to God for leading me to this web site and I feel so much blessed every time I log in.

Last edited by nubava on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Being on Daniels fast is what unlocked my prophetic gift (that I didn't know I had) but it wasn't why I went on the fast. The reason I was fasting was that simply wanted and was determined to hear from God.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Amen Mia, I was so desperate to hear God, to know Him closer as I was completely devastated after what I went through. I just omitted some part of my story trying to give an overview. I couldn't recognize myself, I couldn't pray in Spirit at first, it was so hard, I used to sing beautiful songs to God through Spirit, everytime I prayed I was alway full of tears and love. But I couldn't experience these things anymore. I longed for Godly experience and His touch that's why I went to fast. When I say I did, I felt, etc, it was God's hand that directed me very gently to certain steps of faith. To God be the glory for His mercy and faithfulness!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Just wanted to add, that while I still haven't found the right church, God has been feeding me through television sermons. I record the sermons and when I listen to as if God is speaking to me from the beginning to the end. Everytime I go to a bookshop, I feel led to buy a certain book but don't know why I buy it in reality. But when I read the book, I burst into tears and receive healing. Those books dealt with certain issues I wasn't even aware of. As for worship music, as if God prepares new songs which have message from heaven, again healing me and encouraging me. This web site, besides the interpretation of dreams, I have received so much correction and direction. Of course His Word is the main source of healing, direction and encouragement. By the way, when I received interpretations of my dreams they were supported with the Word which the Lord spoke to me through the Bible earlier.

I believe that I will find the right church very soon :)

Last edited by nubava on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Good evening,

This is a subject I love to discuss since I am a deliverance minister and get into this quite often as you can imagine. I speak from personal experience which is given me by the Holy Spirit and the years of personal observation.

I can only say that there is so much at the cross yet to be discovered. Jesus paid the price at the cross for everything. We need to get a Holy Spirit filled revelation of the truth that is in front of us and his name is Jesus Christ. We do that by reading His Word everyday and inviting Him into our lives and committing to a personal relationship with him. Then we communicate the relationship through prayer. The moment he died we won every victory, Every battle won for us at that moment. Every sin forgiven from the moment the world began to the ends of the earth yet to come and for every man or woman ever created till the end of time. It is finished. It is not almost finished it is accomplished. Jesus said it on the cross! Thank you my beloved for your death and resurection giving me life and victory forever! Thank you for the Grace which surpasses all understanding, in Jesus name! Your Grace is sufficient for every good work!

It says in Luke 10:19 Behold I give unto you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means harm you.

Mark 16:17-18 says: And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name they shall cast out devils; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick and they shall recover."

John 14:12 says: "I say unto you, ANYONE who believes in me, the works that I do; he shall do also; and greater works than these shall he do because I go to the Father."

Matthew 10:7-8 says: And as you go, preach, saying, the kingdom of heaven is at hand,' Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons, Freely you have received, freely give.

We have been given the Holy Spirit! Do you not know the Spirit rests inside of you? We have not some but ALL power given us by Jesus. That power is the Holy Spirit. Jesus expected us to do these things. "Greater works than these shall he do because I go to my father." Our guidance into all truth, our spiritual compass if you will, our giver of all gifts, our giver of all power, is the Holy Spirit. It is not by our power or by our might, but by his power and his might. I am but the living vessel of the Lord. I am his maidservant. It is his will that we do these things. We are to put on the full armor of God and stand strong against the enemy. He is our strong defense in every battle. No battle to big or no situation to difficult for him. He sends his power and his might ( the blessed Holy Spirit ) to defend us and gaurd us. I say these things to tell you that we have the power inside of us. We do have it if we will believe and call on the Holy Spirit to help us. It is impossible to walk the walk of faith without Him.

There are many reasons why people are not free today. The biggest is because they are holding unforgiveness in there heart. This is the number one dealt with issue in all deliverance ministry.

In Mark 11:25-26 it says: And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.

I would like to tell you what happened to me after I gave my life to Christ a second time at the age of 38. I had gone to a prayer meeting with my husband that I did not want any part of and told him so. I was don't shove it down my throat. We got there and I was like "is this over yet?" Well at the end the Lady that was heading up the bible study asked me if she could pray over me. I said "Sure, I will take the blessing." I had no idea what blessing I was about to receive. There I was in front of my husbands family getting a mana word from the Lord telling me stuff that no one else but he and I knew. Because although I was not living as a christian I was still praying my heart out telling him how I wanted to die. I used to beg him to just take me out. Any way there I am jaw dropped at the info I am getting.....then she said these words: " Connie, I know the pain that you carry and I want you to be free" The next thing I know it feels like someone hits my chest and I am falling out in the Holy Spirit. I don't know how long I lay there. It was probably only a second or two but it seemed a bit. I got up praising the Lord and felt so free. I could not believe it. I was running around telling everyone that would listen I was free. A few days later I was baptized in water. I was so excited you guys, I could not sit still, I was waiting for something else but had no idea what. The next night I was at home sitting on my couch. I was so hungry for the word. I read it over and over and over and over. I could not put it down. Anyway later that night as I sat there I was talking to my sister telling her about Jesus and how awesome it is and I felt this presence near me. I hung up the phone and prayed and the next thing you know the Holy Spirit came upon me and massive amounts of dark entities left me. I have no idea what they were but they left. I saw them leave. It was alot of them. I don't have a number but lets just say a mass of them. I was a little afraid but then I looked up and saw the anointing coming down. Oh My Oh My! It was heavenly. From that moment on I knew the Holy Spirit had come upon me. I did not pray for the Holy Spirit and had not prayed for deliverance but yet there I was free from the evil one and bound by the Spirit of the Living God, the sweet sweet Holy Spirit. I was so on fire for Jesus, my goodness, I cannot tell you. My whole life has changed. I don't walk the same, talk the same, think the same. I do not dress the same, hang with the same people, I am a new creature in Christ Jesus who pulled me up out of the pit and placed me on a solid foundation. I am bought and paid for by the shed blood of the living Christ, Jesus! It is my distinct honor to be his child, a daughter of the Most High!

Love in Jesus,

Con
nie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Connie,

Do you think what happened the next day would have happened if you didn't get the mana and the prayer the day prior?

Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:25 pm

I just remembered that I had this dream in August but didn't understand the meaning. http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/symbols-f3/anointing-the-gate-t4587.htm?highlight=anointing Can this be referring to my current situation?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:34 pm

I would say absolutely not.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Praise God for putting His word in His servants for us when we least expect it.

Loved the testimony by the way.

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Thanks for your posts and direction here, I have asked my mom to join me in the prayer and anointing stand with me against those powers since she has already done this for me and is the only person I can turn right now. I believe I was not completelly delivered then as I still allowed the enemy to speak to me and fool me around.

I also would like to share that a year ago when I was on the plane moving to another city, Lord showed me this scripture Mark 7:31-37.

31Then Jesus left the vicinity of Tyre and went through Sidon, down to the Sea of Galilee and into the region of the Decapolis.[a] 32There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged him to place his hand on the man.
33After he took him aside, away from the crowd, Jesus put his fingers into the man's ears. Then he spit and touched the man's tongue. 34He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, "Ephphatha!" (which means, "Be opened!" ). 35At this, the man's ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly.
36Jesus commanded them not to tell anyone. But the more he did so, the more they kept talking about it. 37People were overwhelmed with amazement. "He has done everything well," they said. "He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak."

However, I did not understand why He pointed at this scripture. Only today in the morning while praying, the Lord reminded me it.

And certainly the dream link I posted yesterday about two broken gates and anointing refers two my ears which are open and that I need to pay attention to it.

I hope I understood Lord rightly. Blessings, Nubie

Last edited by nubava on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm

you are welcome! :)

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top