I was homeless in the dream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was homeless in the dream.

Post by po275 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:26 pm

I had a dream that I was in my friend Gabe's (Pastor Gabe) store I was looking at the Bibles. One was small with flowers on the cover. He came to me and asked how I was. I said I am homeless. He said I have a place for you to stay. He walked me through a neighborhood towards a wooded area. He lifted up a square cement block. This was a door to a hidden apartment. You have to climb down to get into it. I seen empty medicine mail order envelopes on the floor in a bag. I walked into the room. There was a big light wood empty baby crib. Then a baby crib with white bedding up on a loft where you need to climb to ladder to reach. I went back to the entrance. I thought well I don't want to stay here because I would have to walk in this dark place when I arrived at night. I also found out that it will cost me $98 dolars for three nights to stay at the apartment. I thought $30 dollars a night. I will just go home and work things out with my Mom and Dad. I then woke up.

po275

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was homeless in the dream.

Post by po275 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:28 am

Today I am having some side possible side effects of my arthritis medicine. I am considering stopping the medicine to see if it is causing some swelling I have in my throat. I am wondering if my dream is a message about my health or something ?

po275

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Are you having a rift with your mom and dad in real life?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Are you having a rift with your mom and dad in real life?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by po275 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:26 pm

I get along with my parents. I have lived with them for a year in order to pay off some bills. My Mom had open heart surgery a year ago and it helped to live here during that time. My nephew lives with us and my brother comes home on the weekends. I guess I feel homeless at times. I really don't know if I am supposed to stay until my parents pass away or if some day I will be able to afford to live on my own again.

po275

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by po275 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:58 pm

I think the dream means that going through the woods is facing fears, uncertainty, and other difficult things in my life. I thing the empty medicine bags was that I need to stop my medications. I think the white crib that you need to climb the ladder is a preparation for something new that will come in my life if I face some things in my life and stop the medicine. I will seek a natural alternative for pain relief. I know the process of finding a new medicine and changing my diet etc will be hard journey too. I don't know what going to work things out with my parents mean or the money it would cost to stay at the apartment.

po275

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top