Hello everyone....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everyone....

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:31 pm

Hello everyone my name is Raven I'm 21 years old & i live in california..

I am still kind of new to this site...I dont know the Lord like i know i should I want to get to know him alot better & i want a deeper relationship with him...I do believe that God did raise him from the dead, & that Jesus Christ is lord...In the short twenty-one years that i've been on this earth i've experienced alot of things that children should'nt have to go through...God blessed me with a gift when i was a little girl. I dont know if the word "foresight" is allowed to be said on this site but that's the only word that comes to mind at the moment. This gift was so strong to the point that i could sense when someone passed on. Then God started working through my dreams. I did'nt understand the meaning behind the dreams & i asked god to help me understand what's going on & i was lead to this site. What i love most about this site is, the moderators here, & the people here who give advice they dont put a price on it they've always offered it freely. just like God gives his love freely. May God bless you all for doing that. I dont know how to get closer to God, how to talk to him, how to pray in so many ways i am a baby when it comes to God. I know that he has a divine purpose for me on this earth & i cant fufill that purpose until i learn how to do those things. If there is anyone that can help me gain more understanding I would deeply appreciate That. Thank you, & God Bless!!! thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone....

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:53 am

Well it is so nice to meet you Raven. Welcome aboard.

You have a heart to serve the Lord and that pleases Him. :cute:
The best way to get to know Him is to study the Bible and pray. Your prayer does not have to be formal.....Just talk to Him with respect and tell Him your heart....be faithful in your time with Him. It says in the Bible.....Jeremiah 29:11-14:

11-For I know the thoughts I that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
12-Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
13-And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me will all your heart.

Trust Him with your whole heart and seek Him and He will reveal Himself to you.

God bless and talk to you soon. I love this place.

Love in Christ,

Connie :cute:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:02 pm

Welcome Raven!
you are so sweet and much appreciated! I believe that God really will bless you in this season: just keep your eyes on him and continue to have that passion and he will reveal more and more to you as time goes on! He's loving, patient and kind. He loves you more than you'll ever know and more than any one ever could!! Thanks for stopping by and being apart of God's great congregation! If you need ANYTHING I am here!
smooches
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:25 am

Awww Raven....you could be my daughter... huggins

The beautful thing about the Lord is that there is No formula to how to get close to him or to talk to him. The Bible says to come BOLDLY before the throne...and that's just what you do. I talk to the Lord like I do my really close friend...very often and always with a heart felt sincerity!! He loves you no matter what and NOTHING can separate you from His Love!!!

Welcome aboard sweetie!!! :yes:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:49 am

Hey Raven

God Bless You and Welcome to the Forum

Dreamer :welcome:

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Welcome Raven!

We are so blessed by your words. =) This is honestly a great, LOVING group of dreamers that I am blessed beyond words to know. I mean that truly. What you will find here are people who LOVE the Lord and love each other..... exactly what this entire life is supposed to be.

If you need to talk or have any questions, don't hestitate to ask. Each of my posts has a link to my yahoo messenger, my email and my private message box.

I hope you find this group of people to be as big a blessing to you as they are to me. The key to making friends here is to be involved and not to be shy.

Love,

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: