Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by rthouston on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:55 pm

This is my first time at something like this, but I had a dream and I need some help. I have diabetes and I am loosing my sight. Last night I had a dream that I was standing by 3 sets of train tracks. On 2 of the sets the trains were approacing me at the same speed. Then a 3rd train caught up and passed the other 2. on this train was 5 boxcars, each had a brown school bus, as the train passed I told my self to read the side of the buses and see where they were from. There was no name on the buses but them I realized I could see them clearly. I woke myself up shouting "I can See" and when I looked around my room I could see as clearly as if I had 20/20 vision. Then my vision began to fade, but it has not gone back as bad as it was. Does this mean anything to anyone???
Bob

rthouston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Maybe your eyes will be healed. Sometimes we get a gradually healing. Seek the Lord for more clarity.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by somethingnew04 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am

i don't have any real interpretation at this time,but i'd like to encourage you to keep on claiming your healing....Repeat "i m healed every day that you wake up....." For by His stripes you are healed!
Marte

somethingnew04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

question

Post by Rebeccable on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Hi Mia,

I was wondering if you guys randomly pick dreams to interpret? Or do you look at all of them and only respond to some? Or is this simply a message board for everyone who is posting to try to interpret everyone else's dream?

Rebecca B.

Rebeccable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:38 am

Rebecca B. I read all of them, if I don't get a scripture right away or am led to reply I do not reply. This is my way

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top