Grapes on the Porch!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grapes on the Porch!?

Post by Dream223 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Had a dream last night about a church I have been volunteering at where they were treating me very harsh and as me and my son were leaving, I noticed grapes (green and red/purple grapes) spilled or had fallen all over front porch and step of the church.

Background: I have been volunteering at this particular place of worship (irl), attended a few services and was seeking the Lord to see whether He ws leading me to join.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grapes on the Porch!?

Post by ditte3 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:40 am

Hi.
Blessings to you.
I had a similar dream about grapes being spilled on the floor.

I seemed to me that my fruits (spiritual) are not appreciated where I am.

Maybe it's the same in your case in that church.

If it's not what the Lord tells you about your dream,please drop it.
God bless you.:)

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:35 am

Ditte3,

I LOVE how you respond to dreams. Your posts are a classic example of how I'd like dreams responded to!

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:36 am

Dream223,

How have you been treated IRL at the church?

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:46 pm

The Bishop and First Lady have been very pleasant towards me and appreciative for my volunteering.

The ministerial staff on the other hand has been very confrontational. I volunteered for an event where Christmas toys were given to the children who are a part of kids club and I was told specifically by the First lady to seat all guest and thank them for coming out. I had two women who were telling guests to sit somewhere different that where I told them. Members at the church were telling me "indirectly" that I had no power and I do not know who I am. During one Sunday service, I was asked right before service to read a few scriptures toward the beginning of service and a few ladies had trouble with that (perhaps it is because I am not a member...not sure). When I volunteer, I cannot do anything right. When it was time to decorate the tree, pull old hangers and place them on the floor (very simple), but made to be very complicated and this one woman in particular would always speak loud and give additional instructions as to look good in the eyes of the First lady when she walks by and eberyone else look incompetent. Personal things about my life have been used to condem me. When a few members found out that I had a Master's degree in Management, in a very sarcastic way, I was told that my degree doesn't mean anything. I phoned the First Lady to inform her that I had arrived at the church I was to meet her and the Bishop for a meeting to give my tithes while in this place of transition until I know for certain where God wants me. When I phoned, I told the woman on the phone that I was sister, meme(nick name in real life). She responded harsh and wanted me to recognize that she was a prophetess.

Those are some of the things I have been experiencing. In addition to these experiences, I have been having dreams. It is important to not allow "people or the enemy" to scare me away from where I should be, and at the same time, I do not want to be where I should not be.

In one dream, I am in the main sanctuary of the church and it is bright, but in the bathroom, I am doing #2 surrounded by mirrors and one of the ministers come in a is dusgusted and says, "You came here to do this?"

In another dream, I am working out at a gym when all of a sudden a part flies over to where another woman is working out and she accuses me of throwing something at her, when another woman appears and stands up for me. This woman goes to the scene where we had been working out and investigates the accusation, she looks at her watch and then comes back to where me and the other woman are standing and confirmsthat I could not have throw that part at her.

In real life, a woman from the church visits me. When I go to sleep, I dream that I am in a car and I drive by the woman's house who just left my house (irl) and she is sitting on her porch. I think to myself, how can this be possible for her to get to her house so fast. I slow the car down and take a closer look to see if it is really her. It looks like her, but the woman is looking straight ahead and knows that I am trying to see if it is really her. I lower my car window, and she jumps out roars, and snatches me out of the window to harm me, when a force (it was going so fast I could not see who rescued me) takes me away from her and rescues me.

In another dream, I am in a parking lot and searching for the main sanctuary at my current church, but cannot find it. I am walking with my sister (irl) and I notice what appears to be a snake, but it turns sideways and I notice that it is a spotted dog. Now me and my sister are driving in the same parking lot, we come to one small building and it leads to a dead in. We drive up to another building and people are leaving and they should be coming to church. I look at my watch and it's 11:00am...the time service starts. I look over to my left and notice my church building, I appear in fromt of the main sanctuary, the light is dim and people are having a hard time getting through the rows.

In another dream, I feel as if I am being mistreated. My son and I leave. I notice grapes spilled or fallen onto the porch and steps of the church. This is the church I have been volunteering at. I recognized members atthe church, the First Lady and an old preschool across from the church.

I had another dream where I was looking for a pastor who had a weird spelling to his name and he takes advantage of me and another dream where I am praying for a pastor who is in trouble and he blessings me with $20.

These are a few of the things and some of the many dreams that has been going on ever since I start volunteering. Since I have had no repeat dreams, I am not sure if the things that I am seeing in the dreams are additional things going on to pray concerning and not make a decision until I have peace concerning where the Lord would have me to be.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top