Manifestation of: I shot Satan but his minions hurt me worse???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manifestation of: I shot Satan but his minions hurt me worse???

Post by awesomeGod on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:26 pm

In my dreams, I always freeze when something evil is there... this is the first dream I finally confronted something evil, and it hurt me worse than I hurt it! In real life I plead the blood of Jesus and rebuke things so I'm wondering why I never do in my dreams???

There was an evil ruler type figure, a man sitting on a sort of throne with men all around him. Well, I just stormed in there with a gun and no plan. I thought I could stop his evil plans by shooting him in his right hand and I think his leg, just to wound him and teach him a lesson. He just stood there taking the bullets, and his minions stood there like they could only move with his order. There was a loud click when I ran out of bullets. As soon as the ruler realized I was out of ammo, (he was maimed and unable to shoot) he just ordered his minions to shoot me, in a very precise way, in order to kill me in the most horrible slow death possible. I woke up before the last bullet , but not before one got me in the chest and I was lying helplessly with his minions all around me waiting for the final bullet. One was carefully positioning the gun to be at a precise angle.

I have been praying to be braver in my dreams. This dream was not very encouraging! My five year old takes on my bad guys in his dreams and kills them, but I keep getting shot. This will be my 2nd dream of something evil attacking me with a gun! Can anyone help me figure out why I'm losing my dream battles??
I almost forgot to mention an important part! ...right before I woke up I saw an image of a silver illuminated cross on a hill, like it was illuminated from within which was very comforting and left me feeling positive.

Last edited by awesomeGod on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added cross symbol! added manifestation title)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manifestation of: I shot Satan but his minions hurt me worse???

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Well, I find it interesting that you noted that you stormed in there with "no plan". It is my belief that in spiritual warfare if you just run headlong into things challenging spirits and casting them down without checking your authority in that area you can really get hit hard because you run in without checking your protection. It is really dangerous to engage in warfare without first checking with the Father as to what He is showing you to do.

Also, another interesting point is that you were using the same weapon as the enemy. In other words, you were "fighting fire with fire" so to speak. I think this is another reason why the enemy was able to hit you. There is a greater weapon which is the cross and the blood of Jesus. That is what you saw at the end. You can do as much damage just by pleading the blood of Jesus and applying the love and power of the cross to a situation as you can by rebuking and casting things down.

I would encourage you to really seek God about His plan for your warfare before engaging in any more 2nd heaven battles. I am just speaking from experience :)

Bless you!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:01 pm

I wonder if you trust God to take care of the big stuff but you forget about the little stuff like I do? Like the little stuff gets us down more because they are sneaky and then we get blindsided?

Maybe God showed you the silver cross on the hill to remind you that Jesus will take care of the small stuff too if you remember to let him? I have heard that silver means redemption and because it's a silver cross, God is showing you what silver means, like making it a strong impression on your mind like this REDEMPTION? It's like when you teach a kid to read and you put a word on an object.

I had a "bad dream" last night too full of small "ghosts" demons and it was about a male friend of mine. I know what it was about, God was showing me what was going on with a situation that made me uncomfortable. I was pleading the blood of Jesus on the demons (they looked like apparitions and were small) and they would disappear before I could touch them and they would appear up high on the wall, it was like I was flying up to them, jump flying. I RARELy ever plead the blood of Jesus in my dreams!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 pm

I really like what sunshine said! I didn't know that either!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Thanks so much for writing
I didn't catch the symbol of having the same weapon!

After reading both of your points this is what I think it could mean : God has been really putting it in my heart lately not to defend myself to certain people in my life that slander me and He asked me to leave my defense in His hands....I have worked hard at not defending myself so I'm thinking this dream may be a warning. He has shown me bullets in other dreams to symbolize wounded by words. Maybe another slander attack is coming that pushes me to my limits, to retaliate with words in anger, which makes sense it would be the same weapon as Satan. Now It makes sense that God's weapons weren't with me in the dream, because in real life He has been asking me to stay out of it and leave it to Him ! I have already noticed in the past that people not walking in God's love are way better at fighting verbal battles, they have no barriers in hurting me. Thanks Hind'sfeet for reminding me of redemption, that really fits here! Victory after the suffering! (if I leave it to Him) I Do often think there must be more important battles for God to fight, than my feelings being hurt.
God bless you both!

Last edited by awesomeGod on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:31 pm

hind'sfeet wrote: I was pleading the blood of Jesus on the demons (they looked like apparitions and were small) and they would disappear before I could touch them and they would appear up high on the wall, it was like I was flying up to them, jump flying.

Last edited by awesomeGod on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BBCode error)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:51 pm

sunshine2 wrote:
You can do as much damage just by pleading the blood of Jesus and applying the love and power of the cross to a situation as you can by rebuking and casting things down.
I would encourage you to really seek God about His plan for your warfare before engaging in any more 2nd heaven battles. I am just speaking from experience :)

Sunshine, great advice....I'd love to hear your experiences. I was warned in the spirit about "sorcery" and have been rebuking it ever since, just assuming it was the right action to take....but I didn't counsel with Him over rebuking it.

Last edited by awesomeGod on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Sunshine, can we rebuke if we are confessing and renouncing our sins and those of our parents and ancestors?

I'm not clear on what you mean by what you say about rebuking. I just feel like I don't have enough info.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Well, let me clarify. What I was talking about had much more to do with "realms of authority" than "rebuking" being wrong. I'm sorry it came across that way.

My home is in my realm of authority. There are times when things will try to come in and hit me or my kids. I always take authority in the Spirit over my home and my children and myself and I rebuke whatever silly demon is trying to get in. Done and done no question in that area!!

By contrast, we recently went on a trip to San Francisco. The spiritual atmosphere over that city is SO big. God had not given me any specific word to come against any spirit in that city. So I just did what drives the enemy crazy....I walked the city and released the presence and love of God all over the land. There is no way on earth that I would start addressing some demon over San Francisco randomly. That city has not been put in my realm of authority and I am just asking for backlash to do something like that. I have seen my mom get angry at the devil and challenge deomonic strongholds in her city and then get hit later that night with a panic attack so bad she thought she was going to die, and my mom doesn't have panic attacks.

If you feel like this dream is about verbal attacks then the dream makes a lot of sense in that area. The only way to "fight" a verbal attack from others is to release love....love wins. That may have been why you saw the cross too. I wasn't really sure what kind of scenario your dream was dealing with. I hope I clarified that a little and made a little more sense. I don't think rebuking is wrong! Only when outside your realm of authority or a specific direction given by God, then it seems dangerous to me. Hope that makes sense.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 pm

That does make a lot of sense! I do Plead the Blood of Jesus over the whole world and I asked God last night what happens when I do, I also wonder what would happen if other people do it too, every night?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:03 am

Thanks for explaining, there's always so much I feel I've just touched the surface of in the rebuking spirits area. The story in the Bible of the men who's clothes were ripped off by demons because they didn't have authority comes to mind. Thanks for sharing the city story, that really clarified things for me!
When I read your first message I was wondering if there could be higher levels of spirits that we shouldn't try to rebuke in our own lives, so thanks for clarifying that too. It can all get a little overwhelming to me, but I would rather deal with the scary stuff than live in ignorance and be in danger like I used to live.

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 am

I totally agree with sunshine2 on this. I got the same thing about walking into battle without the authority.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:16 am

Now that you mention it Virtuous, Something is still bothering me about this dream....one of the people I feel connected to this dream (someone in RL slandering me & hurting & attacking my loved ones, the reason I believe I charged in there in the dream) has an interest in witchcraft, went to wicca camps, etc. to test her "powers". I have had many dreams about her and witchcraft lately, trying to hurt me and I get a very dark feeling when I pray for her. I have been rebuking witchcraft in general against me (not specifying her) after I got the word "sorcery" praying a few weeks ago over that person out of concern for me and my family, curses, etc. Could I be somehow charging into that area of evil without the proper protection or authority by rebuking it??? I'm wondering if anyone has experience fighting this kind of evil??? Could this be a message to just plead the blood of Jesus and not be personally coming against witchcraft?

Last edited by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:07 pm

I have to be honest about this, awesomeGod, and tell you that I'm not sure about the questions you've asked. As I reread your dream, the responses from others, and your responses to them; I feel like this is warfare for you. The weapons of your warfare are not carnal (which is the weapon you used). I keep hearing that scripture. I wasn't going to post this but I keep hearing this scripture. 2 Corinthians 10:4 (KJV) "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds." The AMP reads "For the weapons of our warfare are not physical (weapons of flesh and blood), but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds." I think you're losing because you're fighting with the wrong weapon. Your weapon is the sword of the spirit which is the word of God. I feel like you need to go to the Word of God about this spirit and allow God to speak to you concerning your involvement. You went into this battle without a plan. God has the plan and you're going to have to seek Him to get it.

....I just read more of 2 Corinthians 10. It's talking about Paul "defending his authority". I think you should read it...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Thank you for being a good servant! I will be honest and say that parts of this dream and certain parts of your message confuse me. I felt the bullets represented words because it's what I am enduring in RL. But what God may be trying to tell me about my handling of the situation is still unclear. I try to keep things abbreviated but I should explain that the attacks on my loved ones are really disguised attacks against me. People close to me know that I get very angry at attacks on my husband & son, but not so much against me. So when I stormed in there in defense of loved ones, I knew it was really personal, and not about them. In fact, they walked in behind me but disappeared a few seconds later?

In the NIV version I have, the book of 2 Corinthians is titled : Paul Faces His Accusers
And He has led me many times to 2 Corinthians over this problem, with another verse, so I think my answer is in this chapter!

He gave me the following passages in prayer over this situation (which I have been trying to understand ):
The Message Bible: 2 Corinthians 6 : 17 So leave the corruption and compromise;
leave it for good," says God.
"Don't link up with those who will pollute you.
I want you all for myself.
I'll be a Father to you;
you'll be sons and daughters to me."
The Word of the Master, God.

Amplified: 2 Corinthians 6 : 17 So, come out from among [unbelievers], and separate (sever) yourselves from them, says the Lord, and touch not [any] unclean thing; then I will receive you kindly and treat you with favor,(D)
18And I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.(E)

This was a second verse he led me to in prayer over the same problem:

New Living Psalm 69: 14: Rescue me from the mud;donít let me sink any deeper!Save me from those who hate me,and pull me from these deep waters.
(this verse was very appropriate because there is a lot of "mud slinging" )

I will be praying deeply over this....but welcome any advice....

Last edited by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:58 pm

I will be honest and say that parts of this dream and certain parts of your message confuse me.
I apologize for confusing you because it is definitely not my intentions. If you are confused then I suggest you dismiss what I said because God is not the author of confusion.

I must tell you that I did feel led to give you 2 Corinthians 10:4. I read the rest myself and THOUGHT it might be of help. But absolutely, I would suggest you stick to what YOU KNOW GOD has given you during your time of prayer.

I know what you mean. The enemy will use those closest to us to get to us because he can't.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm sorry for discouraging your message Virtuous, I am even confused about God's message personally to me, applying pieces of 2 Corinthians over the situation. I felt like you were on to something when you heard 2 Corinthians, so I was hoping you could enlighten me! I know God isn't the author of confusion so if I'm confused over His messages, too, it must be me! I had another strange dream yesterday I just posted, I get the feeling He is really trying to get through to me, but I seem to have trouble putting all the pieces together.

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:23 pm

No, not at all. You didn't discourage my message. By all means, if something doesn't fit...don't force it. Don't receive anything that doesn't agree with your spirit.

I'll be praying with you that God reveals this to you and settles this once and for all. You be encouraged and continue seeking God for ALL revelation.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Thank you!
I got the message once "Jesus faced his accusers." in prayer when I almost bailed out of a gathering of relatives. And the title of 2 Corinthians is "Paul Faces his accusers". So there is an answer in there that connects with yours.
I think the hardest messages to receive are ones about our our own thinking....but I will keep meditating on this.
God bless you for helping!

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 pm

This dream causes me confusion so I'm trying to discern if it was really from God...because in my next dream there was this scene: Suddenly deadly spiders like the ones in "Arachnaphobia" manifested in
great numbers in the bedroom on my bed! (could that mean evil trying to
deceive me in my dreams???)

None of my other dreams causes confusion..This dream wants to leave me with a nervous feeling about fighting Satan which isn't how I feel when God is teaching me.....just trying to discern it and wonder if anyone else gets that feeling about it? There's something not right about it...

The silver cross on the hill image that flashed in my dream was notably a separate dream image that came later that same night, it was like a dream in itself, I just assumed they were connected....

Last edited by awesomeGod on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thoughts)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 am

I keep getting "God is not the author of confusion!"

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:52 pm

I have had several death dreams that bothered me, and I wanted to share God's answers with you!!! It is awesome!!! I hope it will help others as well. My deepest thanks to everyone who helped me thru my confusion. I have been praying for my enemies which is what opened my heart for the answers....In God's multilayered way, it was through my son's dreams of himself wearing the Armor of God that I studied this subject....in order to teach him about it!

A Firm Foundation = Based on the shoes of the Armor of God

This is the gospel as we have received it. It is foolishness to many, but life and light to those who believe in it and are willing to follow and be "included in" Christ's death. In practice, the Gospel means we are dead to our self-life with all of its lusts and instincts, and alive with new life in Christ. The good news is that by considering ourselves "dead men" in Christ, we can be put at peace with God in Christ. If we have truly died to self, then over time our instincts will be "dead" to the rocks and glass and thorns of this world which used to move us. Those standing on the gospel will not react in the flesh. Instead, we will move by God's Spirit with a protected disregard for such "fleshly" considerations, being "readied" by the "shoes" of the "death, burial, and resurrection of Christ", which is the Gospel that brings peace.
The dream ended up being a warning of something that manifested yesterday. God exposed the heart of someone close to me and I was able to confront them gently and stop their words with the Sword of the Spirit and the Shoes of Peace rather than fighting "fire with fire". I could not have handled this situation calmly if I had not been warned in advance by this dream.
Now I'm reminded of my son wearing his silver armor shoes and stomping on evil!
I am including the rest of the study I found on the shoes of God in case it helps someone!

Standing on The Gospel-- the Firm Foundation of the shoes of God

Eph 6:15 (NIV) ...your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

Eph 6:15 (Wey) ...as well as the shoes of the Good News of peace--a firm foundation for your feet.

Rom 10:15 (KJV) ...As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!"

# Imagine yourself standing barefooted in a rocky climate, like in the Middle East. You could move--ever so carefully--but without shoes you would be useless in battle. The weight of the other pieces of armor would only make your feet more sensitive if you had no protection. You would be a "push-over" for the enemy, as you would have no agility and be wincing in pain every time you attempted to move. This is why it is essential to have our "feet shod with the gospel of peace".

1 Cor 15:1-4 (Wey) But let me recall to you, brethren, the Good News [Gospel] which I brought you, which you accepted, and on which you are standing, through which also you are obtaining salvation, if you bear in mind the words in which I proclaimed it--unless indeed your faith has been unreal from the very first...-- that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures; that He was buried; that He rose to life again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.

1 Pet 2:11 (NAS) Beloved, I urge you as aliens and strangers to abstain from fleshly lusts which wage war against the soul.

Gal 5:16-17 (NAS) But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please.

Rom 8:5-13 (NAS) For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. ...the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so, and those who are in the flesh cannot please God... But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. So then, brethren, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh--for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

Isa 52:6-7 (NIV) "Therefore my people will know my name; therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I. How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation [Yeshua, Jesus!] who say to Zion, 'Your God reigns!'"

Last edited by awesomeGod on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bold additions)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Thank you for posting The Firm foundation, shoes of God!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:38 pm

God gave me these verses last night and I immediately thought of your dream: (I always pray Psalms!!)

Psalms 144:5 -

Open the heavens, Lord, and come down. Touch the mountains so they billow smoke.
6. Hurl your lightning bolts and scatter your enemies! Shoot your arrows and confuse them!
7 Reach down from heaven and rescue me; rescue me from deep waters, from the power of my enemies.
8 Their mouths are full of lies they swear to tell the truth, but they lie instead.
9 I will sing a new song to you, O God! I will sing your praises with ten-stringed harp.
10. For you grand victory to kings! You rescued your servant David from the fatal sword.
11. Save me! Rescue me from the power of my enemies. Their mouths are full of lies they swear to tell the truth, but they lie instead.
12. May our sons flourish in their youth like well-nurtured plants.
may our daughters be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a palace.
13 May our barns be filled with crops of every kind. May the flocks in our fields multiply by the thousands, even tens of thousands, and
14 may our oxen be loaded down with produce. May there e no enemy breaking through our walls, no going into captivity, no cries of alarm in our town squares,
15 Yes, joyful are those who live like this! Joyful indeed are those whose God is the Lord.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Hind'sfeet, this is the first time I had Holy Spirit goosebumps go thru me on this website (when I read your scripture) Wow! Thanks for sharing that, it affected me more than even the one I got in prayer that night!
I thought of you immediately when He led me to the shoes of the Armor and it said "foundation" I was hoping in His cool way He would bless both of us with the message!!!!! I thought maybe you had already studied it. AWEsome!!!

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top