another Russian nuke dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another Russian nuke dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:53 am

I dreamed I was on a huge ship built by Jerry Jones ( the guy that built cowboy stadium) and everyone on the ship was in the government and was spending unwisely. suddenly these Russians came and announced that if Jerry didn't stop what he was doing they would nuke the ship. they then offered him tons of money to stop. Jerry finally said he would accept the money and stop what he was doing but I knew he wasn't going to stop and I also knew that the Russians had no intentions of not nuking the ship. they were going to do it anyway. I decided I didn't want any part of this so I took a huge portion of the money and tried to hide it before Jerry could blow it on nothing important. but when I looked at the money it was drugs . it was drugs and money at the same time and dogs were following me around. I was afraid they were going to alert the Russians.

I told this dream to my husband and he confirmed what I felt it meant. I believe that this is about the economy in the united states and that other countries might try to help and take over. neither countries will do what they said they were gonna do cause in the dream Jerry wasn't going to stop blowing money and the Russians were still gonna blow up the ship. I think it's possible that there will be drug money involoved. please take a moment to pray for our economy and the people running this country. I also believe this is God showing us that we want to spend our money wisely so we won't be on the same boat with others who are going down when everything takes place.
God bless and thank you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top