Praise the Lord, divinefavor43!

Welcome to the site! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member sayin Hi

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:28 am

divinefavor43,

Welcome! Welcome! Good to have you with us.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martyart on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi... I'm a new member saying hi also... not sure how this works, but would really like to know more about you all and share what the Lord is saying through dreams I've had all my life.

martyart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:17 am

Hello to both of you! and !!!!!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post by Cindy777 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Hello Redeemedones of God the Father!

Cindy777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NatashaK on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:40 am

Hi, my name is Natasha...I'm new here too. I've been looking for a site like this. For people who may be like me. My prophetic dreams & visions have gone off the chart since January 1. Have always had sort of "rapture" dreams since I was 19 and lived in a house that had demonic spirits in it, I saw two of them, and because of those encounters I suppose I understand the real battle that goes on in the spiritual realm, but last summer my dreams suddenly stopped....then on January 1 it started with a more symbolic style - breaking of the 6th seal and the blood moon type of dream - and then every other week another prophetic dream about things that I shouldn't have known about in the old testament and jewish scriptures that I had never studied or heard about.....and then visions of snowstorms, volcanoes, mudslides, specific mention of mudslide in Peru (just before a village in Peru was buried), specific vision of volcano with "ice chunks" & then my vision changed to be just "ash" (just before the Iceland volcano erupted and then again before the flights were grounded due to the heavy ash) My latest vision happened twice, it looked like a white flash like a nuclear bomb blast and my other where I usually see the volcano visions came back with a "blistered" look, (the white flash visions happened just 1 day before Obama announced his 7 year nuclear arms reduction treaty) I haven't been able to find anyone in my small town at my church who can interpret dreams...and my dreams seem to have a connection to the book of Maccabees and the original abomination of desolation (from as much as I have been able to understand it on my own interpretation so far) I didn't know there was a book of Maccabees until I woke up with all this in my head after the dream and I had to Google this stuff. Imagine my surprise.
My husband is only how becoming a believer in me as he's watched things I've said and written down come true...it's been a struggle for both of us because it's not like I enjoy being awakened at 3am and seeing these things and it's never good news. When I told my family that there would be an earthquake in California or Mexico and then the next day on Easter Sunday there was an earthquake...my mother called me to tell me to stop it. But, I was finally able to open a door to the gospel of Jesus Christ...I said Jesus said all these things would be signs of his return. I am just pointing them out to you. And then I realized that is why I have the gift...I just wish I was better at understanding it.

NatashaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 01, 2010 1:43 am

I just wish I was better at understanding it.

Praise the Lord, Natasha! The Lord has led you here for this very reason so that you can fellowship in a community of other prophetic dreamers and interpreters and grow in understanding your gift. God is good! Looking forward to having you on the site!
flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top