A table and an extension leaf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A table and an extension leaf

Post by Angelwings on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:47 pm

My dream:

My husband and I were driving and passed by an apartment building. I could see in the window of one of the apartments and saw my cousin cleaning and decorating. I'm assuming it was her apartment but in reality she lives in another state and I've never been to her house. We went inside to see her and I walked to the kitchen where she was cleaning the table, and noticed the table was actually the table my husband and I own.

To better understand my dream I have to give a brief history of our dining room table. Our dining room table was given to us by my mother-in-law who died of cancer about 9 years ago. She had this table since my husband was a child so he has lots of memories with the table. It's a round wooden country style table with four chairs, we use to have six but we never had an extension leaf to extend the table to fit six chairs.

So in the dream I noticed the table and she was cleaning it and it looked almost brand new, AND there was an extension leaf added to it. My aunt was sitting at the table (she is not my cousins mother, she's our aunt). I asked "where did you get the extension, we never had that?" And my aunt said "it was underneath". I responded to her " all these years and I never knew it was underneath. His mom had it for years and never put the table that way". My aunt said"Oh, this is his table?" and I said yes, his mother had it since he was little. And I told her that we just don't have extra chairs. At that time my husband walked in the room and my cousin asked him what did his mother use to clean the table, and he said he didn't know and walked back out of the room.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A table and an extension leaf

Post by Angelwings on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:12 am

I think the table represents something. I"m just not sure if it's related to my marriage, my husband or his family or my family. I pray for understanding and pray that God gives me more insight.
God Bless

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 pm

I've been praying about this dream. I remembered another part of the dream and I believe I'm getting pieces of what God is revealing to me in this dream. (thanks for the advice NeWine) I just want to share where I'm at with this dream since it looks like I left out a few things.

At first glance of passing the apartment building, when I saw my cousin decorating...she was decorating the house with pink and red valentine's decoration. She was also standing over a crib (which was the same color as the table and in the same spot as the table).
The crib was round, there was no baby in sight and the bed sheet was pink. I don't know if the pink sheets means anything but it's a detail I remember.
I feel the valentines decoration represents love, of course. Filling the home with love, preparing it for a new arrival or new life. If anyone can confirm or feels differently feel free, but I feel that strongly.

Now when I entered the apartment and approached her the crib was no longer there, thats when I saw the table. And here's another detail I remember:
the leaf didn't look like what you expect one to look like. It was very narrow and hardly noticeable, but the table was noticably larger.

Anyway, I'm praying!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top