Unknown Sister and Wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unknown Sister and Wedding

Post by butterfly on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:58 pm

I dreamt that I was in a church with my family. Then afterwards I went outside by a bus stop and I saw my sister sitting down and crying, she was very upset because she found out that my dad had a daughter outside of marriage which meant he cheated on mom, I looked and saw the sister she was talking about, she was hanging down her head and she wasn't saying anything. I didn't know how to react because it was totally unexpected. She was younger than both of us and had our last name. Then the dream switched and I dreamt that in the same church a wedding was about to take place, then the dream switched and my house turned in a wedding hall. My parents room was where the ceremony was to take place. The husband was nice but the bride was really awful. She told me something bad when she saw me. I went to my room and it was the wedding dressing room and I heard people talking to each other in another language I didn't know which language and I didn't understand it, I remembered some of the words they spoke began with the letter k, I didn't turn around, I was still upset about the bride being mean. As I was going through the house the guests demanded that I leave the house because I wasn't invited and was disrupting the proceeding, as I was leaving the house the bride saw me and pushed me, I pushed her back. An altercation began to develop, I eventually told her I wouldn't fight her because I was a Christian, she began to jeer me. I told her that she wasn't a good person. It was just awful. Other people (two nurses) began to get involved to quell the situation, they showed more preference to the bride than to me because apparently because it was her wedding day and felt she should be allowed to get away with anything.

Afterwards the bride was crying and the guests that were around her told her they loved her. Then the dream switched and I saw some Americans on a stage performing, Mo'nique was there. They were singing, dancing and performing. At first it sounded like a secular song, then they sang something about prayer and then they were singing something else like the first part.

The bride and groom are not from my country. They were from America.

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unknown Sister and Wedding

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:40 pm

That's funny! I thought you were American! Where are you from if I may ask?

There is actually a show here in the states about Bad Brides, they can get REALLY nasty just like your dream!! I saw one show where the bride was so nasty to her own friends that she actually lost them as friends during the show!!

That does sound like how a lot of shallow selfish people here in the states act!! Selfish and entitled.

I'm not interpreting just telling you some stuff that actually go on in the states :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Hi hind'sfeet, I'm from Jamaica. Thanks for sharing that info, recently I have been dreaming about people from other countries coming up against me and some of my family in and outside our home.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Interesting and strange dreams!
I'd like to go there some day! I'm sorry, I have no clue as to what it means.

God bless you and your family!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Yep my dreams are always on the weird side that's why sometimes I ignore them.

God bless you and your family too hind'sfeet.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top