Very Disturbing Dream....Husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very Disturbing Dream....Husband

Post by iminhiswill~ on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:25 am

Hello Again~

Last night I dreamt that I caught my husband in an act of having oral relations performed with an older man that attend the church I belong to. Now, we both know the man and I've share with my husband my thoughts of this man's lifestyle (and we left it there) What is strange about the whole thing is that I don't think my husband is having an affair nor do I think the man is tempting him in any way. At least we hope not... But because I walked in on it twice in the dream and the man said some things to me as though he didn't care that he was caught in the act and my husband had a look up on his face like he couldn't begin to tell me how it happened. I ran out of the room screaming because again it was very disturbing to see. The dream then shifted in a sense and I saw my husband again having another sly dealing with our neice and once again I went away very upset and he again had a look upon his face as though he was put in position to do these things.

I will say that I can't interpret dreams but when I woke up and I shared it with him he was dumbfound about it and thought of an older co-worker he was introduced to just yesterday. He mentioned some things that the person had said...I then told him that I believed that he'd been in the prescence of a person with a perverted spirit and that "it" didn't want to hear about his God. and that he could not entertain these type people if you are not on a spiritual grounded level. I believe I offended him. Any words of wisdom here? praying

Last edited by lifesdreamer on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing Dream....Husband

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:38 am

Hey!
I wonder if you're just concerned about your husband maybe doing things that "he ought not to do" (not necessarily perverted or sinful" but may not be beneficial and "questionable/unnatural-something he wouldn't normally do that seems odd to you") (1 corinthians 10:23)? The last dream that I posted, about me being intimate with my cousin who turned into my ex, left me feeling ashamed and disturbed (because in the dream it was incest--which is unholy and sinful). I believe that dream was a warning to me to "stay alert" (Jeremiah 42:19; and to make sure that I don't give room to Satan having me think impure thoughts or be tempted to be in the flesh and later feel ashamed and regretful conerning my ex (hey it can happen to even the strong warriors in christ!!!) Sometimes God sends forewarnings to show us what can happen if we don't go the way he desires us to go or pray about the situation to stop it in its tracks (Job 33:14-18). Could God be doing this to you--urging you to pray for your husband and make sure that God leads him the right way and he not go the way of evil?
pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:55 am

thank you much for sharing... I do believe I need to pray for him more. DEFINITELY!!! I find myself covering the kids and other family member and rarely mention my husband... so yeah I would have to agree with you.

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:04 am

you've GOT to remember the priest!!!lol I will keep you all lifted up as well!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top