Deliverance in a dream and water everywhere..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deliverance in a dream and water everywhere..

Post by traveller on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:10 pm

I originally woke up happy and felt I'd had a great dream but couldn't remember the dream.. which has happened to me for over a week now. When this first happened I was a bit frustrated over it, but got encouraged by reading someone's comment on that eventhough we might not remember, God can still be ministering to us through our dreams. So, I did let it go until this dream.. I asked God to please bring it back to my memory and He did! Wow.

Here's the dream:
I am in a church and I sit on the balcony, sort of extra floor over half the church. Anyway, I'm listening at the young lady that's preaching on the main floor, in front and below of the balcony I'm at. So I see her sort of from above. She's young, like in her thirty's, has long blond hair and is wearing a blue summer dress. She is preaching boldly and preaching good stuff. I'm happy listening to her and remember in the dream I was admiring that someone her age:) was preaching so well and so passionately.
Whilst she's preaching, there's someone in the church making an aweful noise (this person is seated right under the balcony where I am so can't see it, only hear it). The preacher lady makes clear she will get to that person after she's finished her message. Which she did. Everyone is still in the church, but it's obviously after the message, but still in the service, and the lady preacher starts praying for this person that had made the noise. Whilst she's praying this person starts manifesting. Strange as I can't see but know in the dream this is what's happening. I'm waiting and expecting the preacher to say 'in the name of Jesus' or just 'Jesus' as I know that only will stop the manifesting. And the preacher does this, when she says 'Jesus', it becomes all quiet.
I smile and say to someone next to me (who looks like one of my sisters): 'Well, that was deliverance..' I said this as a matter of fact, not a big deal and didn't go into any discussion.

Next scene:
I see a car with people in it or I'm in the car with them, not sure, but the car is driving down a road and it's raining heavily. Then the rain gets so heavy that the water is starting to go over the road the car is driving on. As lately (IRL) they've been warning people to not keep driving over a road that is flooded as it can be treacherous and sweep cars away, I say this in the dream and that we should get off the road as we won't be able to go through all that water. This road in the dream was a road I recognised from my childhood, and so I also remember that further on this road is a tunnel where the water will definitely be trapped as it's lower than the road, so even if we kept going we would definitely get stuck there. So, whoever was driving the car in this dream reverses the car back out of the danger zone.
Then all of a sudden I'm inside the first floor of a house looking out through a window over this country side we'd been driving in before. I could see how the country side had been dry with lots of dry creekbeds but now had water rushing in and quickly filling them. I was amazed at how quick it all went and how beautiful these masses of water were, dry creeks were quickly becoming roaring rivers. The water came from behind and beside and underneath the house I was in and rushed through/into the creeks/rivers and flooding the landscape in front. The house felt elevated like it was built on poles or something, as it didn't get swept away with the waters. It felt like it was in the middle of it, but in the dream I never thought of the house much, I was just in awe with what I was seeing outside and felt exhilirated with the amazing scenery of the rushing in and flooding of the waters.

Because of the great feeling I had when I woke up and then God bringing the dream back to my memory I'm sort of excited about this dream. Bit odd maybe as I'm lacking full understanding of what this is all about, but I had to think of that scripture about streams of living water flowing from whoever puts their trust/faith in God. Am still thinking about the deliverance part in the dream too, as eventhough I haven't been able to remember my dreams the last week or so(frustrating..) I have felt that God was doing something/ministering to me in my sleep, as the last couple of mornings I've woken up with such a peace in my heart. I actually feel like I've been delivered from something, just wondering in what way this dream fits into that. I welcome more insight!
God bless you all!

Last edited by traveller on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add line)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deliverance in a dream and water everywhere..

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 am

I wonder who the person is that gets delivered.. And I also wonder about the road in the dream that I recognize from my childhood.. Originally I thought this wasn't about me, but reading back I noticed this road again. Is this me looking back at where I've come from and where I'm going? And the water on the childhood road is dangerous but then later on in the dream the water is good, I don't quite get that either.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:24 am

Traveller,

I believe the road part is your early training in the Lord giving you wisdom beyond what is understood in the natural. Like everyone knows (or should know) not to drive through flood water, but what you knew about that road as a child gave you the knowledge and wisdom to instruct the car to turn around. Beyond common knowledge. Your living your life in that vain now, what you do is based on your instruction and knowledge of God. It will keep you.

There are dreams, and visions, and knowings from the Spirit of God. YOu bear witness with truth, not looking at a young girl in a summer dress, but discerning the word of God. Not only are you discerning the spirit manifesting, but you know what needs to be done, Wisdom.

God is bringing you in a place where knowledge wisdom and discernment is bringing you above the circumstances. Giving you the birds eye view. Above the waters. You could not "see the spirit" but you heard it manifesting. With out a dream, or vision, it came from a knowing in your spirit. Us dreamers sometimes forget- we have the still small voice of God constantly speaking to us. Instructing us, with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

This is Galatians. This is someone walking in the Spirit. Life in the Spirit.

I agree with you about the water, it is exhilarating, just to read about it. I'm sending this post, with the water in my thoughts..

God bless- dee Newine

Last edited by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:41 am

The Lord ministers to me in numbers often. I was excited to see all the 12's in my post and the 9's. This is Gifts, and Governments. What you described in your dream is one coming into a place of government and rule.

12:24 12 Apostles 24 elders 112 (posts) join date with the 12's +
9 fruits 9 gifts.

Newine

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Thanks for your replies Newine!

What you wrote in the first reply clicked. Wisdom, knowledge and discernment, all of those are things that I often pray for as they're the things I seem to need most. Often have and I continue to need more of these, in particular in my local situation within the body of Christ.
Quote:"I believe the road part is your early training in the Lord giving you wisdom beyond what is understood in the natural. Like everyone knows (or should know) not to drive through flood water, but what you knew about that road as a child gave you the knowledge and wisdom to instruct the car to turn around. Beyond common knowledge. Your living your life in that vain now, what you do is based on your instruction and knowledge of God. It will keep you".
This fits. Even literally.. as a child (years before I got saved) I often 'knew' when someone, both in- or outside the church, was speaking truth or not. This ultimately led me to find Christ in a totally different place to how I was taught it should have happened(legalistic, under the law:) Galatians does so fit into this picture, not only about the Spirit filled living but also the comparison Paul makes with the legalism and religiosity and living under the law....That's where this road I know from my childhood fits in. I know that 'living under the law' doesn't bring freedom, but only by faith we/I can live. This knowledge about that faith versus religiousness is very much what's going on in my current situation,and God is giving me discernment and wisdom; I just need to grow in boldness to share as that's what I feel God wants me to do..
I'm learning to trust God's instructions and knowledge He's giving me, but I've got so much more growing to do:)
Thank you so much Newine for helping to get a deeper understanding.

traveller

PS. Can you explain your second post about the numbers. I'm not sure if I totally got that;) God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Traveller I'm Very curious to know what the lady preacher looked like.

I've had a dream a little like your water dream. I was at an ocean and there was a bridge but the ocean was flowing over the bridge but I had to cross the bridge and I did. It felt like danger but I knew the bridge was there. Then I was at this military post and it was right next to the ocean. I haven't really thought of that dream until you mentioned yours and I think I know what it means! I had that dream many years ago. We are now at a military post that is very close to the ocean! My husband is deployed and I have so many troubles but I know that Jesus is my bridge though I can't always see Him!
I don't think our water dreams have the same meanings. But God used your dream to remind me of mine!
God is so wonderful like that, thank you Father and thank you Traveller!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:38 pm

God is good!!
By the way, the lady preacher was our age, in her thirty's:) She had long light/white blond hair and a pretty face and was very bold in preaching the Gospel. She didn't look like anyone I know in the natural, but that happens a lot in my dreams.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:49 pm

AMEN!!

LOL, I was wondering if it was me cause my hair goes to my hiney, and in my 30's, and my fav. color is blue and I love summer dresses LOL! Now if she had a nose like mine I'd nose for sure! hehehe I'm not a preacher but who knows where God is taking me!
I'm asking Because, I've had dreams where I was standing above people preaching and I felt the power of the Holy Spirit welled up inside! I think I've had more than that one but that is vague.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Traveller,

We were at dinner a couple hours ago, and my husband told me he had a dream last night of water coming in all around and he said, oh yea here it comes and stood up on the table to watch it go under him... I had not mentioned your dream to him. YOu can imagine how I reacted, since I had just left the site with your dream on my mind.

The numbers are in reference to their prophetic value. Not all numbers, just sequences that the Holy Spirit brings to my attention. For instance I think it is interesting that your posts and hindsfeet's posts are ending with 8. And that both your number of posts are (64) (right now) A derivative of 8. Prophetic numerical values. Where God uses numbers- not the counterfeit.

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Oh, see I posted at 8:00. LOL

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Newine, also that her dream was used to remind the two of us about our dreams (your husbands dream), that = 3 !

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm

I have to post another thing because that last post I had 666 posts when I was posting about God's # 3...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Hahaa,

Thats hilariious .....

That is so funny for you to post that, and look over and see 666.

your laughing right? rofl crying ROTFL

Ahh the irony ....

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Hehee rofl look above, it posted at 8 again. happy dance

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Oh but seriously, did we get everything out of the water dreams? I asked my husband if he felt fear and he said no it was more of being in awe ... so now I'm wondering what the water represents myself, because Traveller had the same feeling, not alarm ...

I know they can represent overwhelming circumstances, possibly like the water going over the road in the first part of the dream, but also, overwhelming glory ... and the earth shall be filled with the KNOWLEDGE of the GLORY of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. Habakkuk 2:14... dee

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi again:)

Just looking back at what u posted newine:
Quote:"The Lord ministers to me in numbers often. I was excited to see all the 12's in my post and the 9's. This is Gifts, and Governments. What you described in your dream is one coming into a place of government and rule.
12:24 12 Apostles 24 elders 112 (posts) join date with the 12's +
9 fruits 9 gifts."

I have to admit that I've never quite understood what God's meaning is behind using numbers, I suppose that's an area I'd like more knowledge in too:) As I do have quite some numbers in many of my dreams which often tends to fall by the wayside...sigh..
Anyway, a place of government and rule, do I see that as God's giftings starting to rule in my life and by allowing that (walking freely in those Holy Spirit giftings and promptings) I'm entering the place God wants me to be in?
Just some questions that are rising up..

Then your last comment Dee about Habakkuk 2:14, that scripture just gave me shivers, in a good way! Because the main feeling I had in and after this dream was AWE.. It felt soooooo good! There's a rawness that I find awesome in the beauty of water flooding a dry country and making it lush and abundant. It could mean both, like in Habakkuk 2:14, but also my personal situation, I feel I've had 'dry' spells (who doesn't:) but the Holy Spirit is my comforter and is flooding me with His goodness and it's getting ready to bubble out (again) and overflowing and greening up the surrounding country side (both that of my past, looking over the childhood road, and the future, looking through the window from above, and the present, with the water already flowing from underneath, behind and beside me..)
I'm getting more and more out of this dream:) How AWESOME is our God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O, by the way, could the preacher lady be perhaps..?me too?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Oh, what an awesome night in God we are having!!!

I think we did for the most part.
Could your husband have been anticipating some trouble but knew what the outcome would be because Jesus is His high ground? So, He looked in awe of anticipation of seeing God work?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Yes I believe she could be you too!! God's been doing some great things with dreams lately!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Dee I actually like what traveller has to say about your husband's dream!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:48 pm

... ...

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Traveller,

Quote: O, by the way, could the preacher lady be perhaps..?me too?

Well yes, it could be you, but there is something even beyond that. When you come into a place where you are able to discern, and interpret, and confirm what God is wanting to do in the body, and how these things are suppose to be administrated in a meeting- then you are being trained up for a higher call .. It goes beyond you just learning how to operate in your gift, you actually become excited in the development of others like you did in the dream. You enjoyed watching this young woman preaching the word, and you bore witness to how she administrated deliverance- let the prophets stand and Judge .. It is the difference between being prophetic and standing in the office of a Prophet. You may or may not become an itinerant preacher. However, you will teach, lead, guide and change spiritual atmospheres by your anointing, when you come into that level of authority. It does often begin by seeing how things are suppose to operate, in quiet observance. Next you step out and begin confirming moves of the Spirit by encouraging others ... that there "stepping out in faith bore witness", and learning how to tactfully express correction when they have not. All of this you have probably been in training for, and God will just keep leveling you up ... Notice the balcony and the cluster of giftings you had operating in your dream, how the balcony was over half the congregation. You were looking at a younger minister from an elevated position cheering her on in your heart. The higher the anointing, the greater the servant to the body of Christ, one becomes.

By the way, water also can mean "masses of people". Lol. Cheering

Ps to Hinds, yea it has been an awesome night. Had some good laughs, and I will be sure to mention your thoughts about my husband's dream, to him.

be blessed y'all. -dee Newine

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Ah, a sea, of people!

Let us know what he says!

You be blessed to Dee

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Dee,

Thank you so much for your last reply. You should see me now..am sobbing my heart out.. (all good..) because of what you said explains so much and after every line I read there was an amen! It explains/confirms the prophecies I've had, the struggles with many highs and lows, the attacks, the ongoing deep healing that God has been leading me through and still is, the revelations of things in dreams and situations I often didn't understand at first and then when I did, not knowing what to do or how to say them, and on goes the list... and I've only been stepping out in part.. What more is to come:) But I'm learning.. and with God we can do all things.. Many of the things you just stated are and have been in my heart but I've often thought that I was being arrogant by admitting the calling God has for me. I've experienced a lot of rejection and envy from people around me and am learning to keep leaning on God only!!! For He is my Helper, my God and my Deliverer and to Him is ALL the GLORY!!!!! Yes, I've got a lot of learning to do still, but hallelujah, I am sooooo encouraged right now!
God bless you Newine!

Last edited by traveller on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sp.)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 pm

WoW traveller!!! How exciting!!!

God is so Amazing

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Yeah, He is!!!
God bless you Hindsfeet, it has been wonderful how this dream has been unfolding before us. Hallelujah, I love our God!!!!!!!!!!!!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top