Bugs and Teeth??? Meaning???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bugs and Teeth??? Meaning???

Post by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:05 pm

I was in my bed and there were lots of insects, bugs. I was a bit scared and couldnít understand where they came from. They were under the blanket. I got up from my bed and told my mom about them and added that one of the bugs us stuck in my hair. Then I saw my late grandmother on my right, she was also in the bed. On the floor near her bed I saw several teeth, the teeth belonged to her. I couldnít understand why they were on the floor. I also saw three green small bugs among the teeth and immediately decided to kill them and did it. Then I turned to my mom, she was near a table where I saw my jaw. I knew it was mine and it was separate from me. She was holding a dentistís instrument and told me that she was going to pull out my lower right molar teeth (3rd one). Then she showed that she was going to pull out another one from lower front teeth. I was scared and I said I didnít want as it would be very painful. In the next dream I was in the leaving room and I felt something in my mouth and found a piece of tooth but didnít know where it was from as my teeth were whole.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugs and Teeth??? Meaning???

Post by nubava on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Well, after praying and meditating on this dream, I realised that the three bugs I killed are the three remaining warts I still have two on my fingers and one on my foot. In one of my previous dreams 5 crows represented 5 warts which I couldn't get rid of. So two of them are gone after all and three still exist. So I believe God encouraged me to use the same method to kill the remaining warts and get free.

I am not sure but may be the insects and the bugs in my bed and hair are the thoughts which do not give rest and keep me anxious. As for grandmother, I believe she represents the past
and her teeth on the floor may be her past, she had issues with unforgiveness and didn't want to let it go. May be the three bugs I killed are connected to the past or unforgiveness. That's why I think that warts have something to do with the spiritual problems, state of mind.
I still need revelation concerning my jaw why it was separate from myself. My mother wanting to pull out my teeth - in my dreams usually the right 3rd molar or right side represents Godly part, wisdom. And may be the perspective of being without God, His wisdom scared me.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/symbols-f3/spiders-t6837.htm

I pray that the Lord will reveal this dream even more. I wonder also what does the scripture say.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top