OLD OAK TREE GONE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OLD OAK TREE GONE!

Post by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:10 pm

I am looking for a confirmation for this dream! Thanks

I was outside the house with my sister and an unknown man. He telling me something when I saw that the big oak tree near our house was cut down. It was lying on the ground. I was surprised and asked the man why and who cut the tree as I didnít like the open space overlooking to the city and hills. I thought that the oak tree was covering us and now it was gone. The man said that it was supposed to be done like that. Then I replied that I hope that people who cut the tree would put other trees or flowers to fill the space. Then the man asked to take my picture, I posed with my arms crossed and asked him not to put my photos online, especially on facebook. At that moment my father and mother came back. They were in bathing suits. My father had hair; his hair came back, black and quite thick. He looked the way he was 10-15 years ago.I touched the hair and I said that I like him with hair very much.

Last edited by nubava on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OLD OAK TREE GONE!

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 pm

the ongoing "themes" are covering, exposure, and restoration.

Oak Tree = covering
(visual, shade, can symbolize the covering of righteousness)

Oak Tree cut down = exposed
(too open visually, lost covering)

Take picture = exposure
(literally called "an exposure" when someone takes a photo - play on words by the Lord)

Arms crossed = covering
(covering self)

Plant flowers, trees in place of downed oak tree = covering & restoration
(expecting those who exposed to then cover or make it right/restore)

Photos posted on-line = exposure

Father and Mother in bathing suits = exposure
(implies something to do with feeling exposed as a family maybe??)

Father's hair had grown back = covering & restoration
(you liked the hair, the covering)

Father looked younger = restoration

Perhaps something that was taken down, or uncovered, for a reason that you may not have originally understood. Perhaps you've been seeking covering /restoration and it may come in a way that's refreshing, new, brings you to a better time....(just some thoughts, but it seems like one of those dreams that you'll know how the elements fit specifically)

Last edited by Mariakitty on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Thanks for your reply and confirmation! I also had the same thoughts. The only thing I wonder is whether God shows me in this dream that it's Him uncovering and telling that all is gone and is in the past and not to worry or some other thing being exposed. I am seeking confirnation in this.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Yes, I had that impression that this maybe had to do with something past, from a previous time for two reasons, because it was an old oak tree, maybe a former covering, and also your father seemed younger like 10-15 years younger, so maybe it ties in with something from that far in the past, but only you know for sure.

There was something else...
Your arms were crossed, (I initially thought symbolizes attempt to cover self, but now, I get more specifically, "guarding your own heart", like Proverbs 4:23 says: Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life)

The other thing was you were worried about your pictures being "out there" like on facebook or something public/exposed, is there something going on to do with you image, self image, or how others see you because of this event or exposure or past thing...I think if the man is the Lord and He wants to take your picture, maybe He wants to "create a new image for you" or show you how He sees you?

I think this is a very positive dream and very encouraging.
God Bless!!
M

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 pm

You are right about guarding my heart as at the moment God is dealing with my heart and taking away the negative fruits of enemies lies. And I believe He is showing me from now on to be offensive to those lies and not to buy them and protective with my heart.

As for this exposure and restoration part, it's speaking not about things from 10-15 years ago but a year ago. And I believe seeing my father from that period is encouragement that everything bad thing is in the past and my father is restored along with us.

I think I was worried of this exposure as I held on the past.

I didn't put the continuation of the dream as I didn't think it is realted at first.

The dream continued in our living room where there were lots of my father's friends, sitting and lying on the sofa and floor. And my mother and I were busy in the kitchen actively cooking. I opened the refrigerator and was worried that we the food might not be enough.

Pray that the Lord brings more clarity

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top