pet sin???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pet sin???

Post by Nal on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:50 pm

What would you say to a dream where someone had a pet snake? I've had a few of these and I was thinking it was a pet sin....but what necessarily is a pet sin? Possibly a reoccuring sin that the person embraces? What are people's thoughts on this?

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pet sin???

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi Nal! Well, scripturally a snake is a symbol for Satan. So I would say if someone has a pet snake in your dream, they are definitely cozying up to Satan in some manner. Satan is accessing their life in some manner, and is welcome there. It could be through a particular sin or habit, but it could also be some sort of demonic influence in their life that they are encouraging. Some people seek out the supernatural through physics and ouijji boards...there are many ways that this could be manifesting. Only God knows what exactly is being revealed. But we know that a pet snake is definitely not good.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:30 am

Hi Nai, a pet sin is a sin that is habitual. A snake can symbolize sin, as when the rod in the wilderness was lifted up with an image of a snake nailed to it was an image of Jesus taking our sins to the cross, and the snakes biting the people represented sin (in this case rebellion) tat was destroying them. But he good news is that when you were saved the Lord gave you a new heart, and you can conquer your old habits through the blood of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. No one I've met is perfect, so please don't let the devil condemn you, but remember as you grow God will put His finger on things in your life He wants to deal with, and as the people went a round and a round that mountain, you'll come back again and again to the same place until it's dealt with.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nal on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Thank you both for your replies. I've gotten two of these dreams about two different people and I think there is a connection...they are both possibly struggling with the same issue. I'm not sure on God's purpose for revealing it to me, but I've been praying for them so I guess that's what I'll do til I hear different :) Thanks!

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum