Dream symbol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream symbol

Post by glory2God on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:02 pm

I believe that sometimes an entire dream needs interpretation, other times the Lord interjects a dream symbol which means something. I'm not given to a lot of dreams, but I pay attention when I feel that one is from the Lord. OK, here goes; this was yesterday morning.

It was just an ordinary dream expressing frustrations in my everyday life; I was supposed to be going somewhere with family members, and I wasn't ready yet. I was calling to my daughter to get something for me and she was taking her time. So I decided to go get what I needed, and opened my door. To my surprise, a man was standing at my door, with what I at first thought was an infant. The man appeared to be Chinese royalty, and so was the infant. The infant even had a regal headdress on. He saw MY surprise, and looked surprised himself, as if thinking, "You weren't expecting this?" He handed me the infant and left without a word.

I was still thinking about what I needed to get done, but I now had this infant in my arm. I was acutely aware of how LIGHT, almost weightless, this baby was, and looked down at this little princess. She was infant-sized, but looked like a young child, maybe 2-3years old. Wasn't a baby.

The dream surrounding this symbol may just be an ordinary dream, but this royal infant/child given to my care DOES mean something, of that I am sure. I have prayed but have nothing definite; however, the Lord may give the interpretation to one of you. I am a Grandma, so I feel the baby/child is symbolic. Thanks.

glory2God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream symbol

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:09 am

What is China to you Glory2God?

Is it home? Or a foreign land? Is China a mystery to you? Or have you been there? Being that this site has diverse members from different countries some back ground would help. Very interesting dream.

I don't have the interpretation, I could speculate, but I know if you help with some background you are more likely to get answers.

in Christ -dee newine :coffee:

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glory2God on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:40 am

I believe I already have the interpretation, and will post when it manifests. I am American, but when I lived in another state, I belonged to a church with a strong connection to China. I received something from the Lord while I was in that church (not related to China though). In the dream I momentarily thought of that time when in that church; I believe that was the significance. There is more that I don't want to post at this time.

glory2God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top