Possible Manifestation: Advising Training Programs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Advising Training Programs

Post by Paul RT on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:51 am

I was attending an end of year dinner and graduation for a training program for IT hardware called Charity Computers that in real life runs and involves recycling superceded PCs. We were walking around some tables to collect our food buffet style, and I saw that it wasn’t set out in an organised manner, so I ended up going around twice. I was speaking to graduates and trainers and talking about how we could make the training more interesting and attractive to get more students to enrol in future courses. This included having training in installing home-made burglar alarms.
Some of those attending were wearing red and white jumpers with Christmas motifs, and I noticed that some of them were wearing them back to front, but I said that this was OK so they wouldn’t feel embarrassed, as they were marginalised people.
I also spoke to another person on a project and advised him on being more organised and having better systems in place.

Last edited by Paul RT on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Possible manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation: Advising Training Programs

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:49 am

Paul,
When you say marginalized people what do you mean? Would it be a positive thing if this organization's training program was adjusted to mainstream them? Why are they marginalized? Is it a pool of attendees that are a good fit but undeveloped? Or are they a bad fit because of poor recruiting? You don't have to answer. Regardless you have ideas to improve recruitment.

Looks like your administrative giftings are manifesting in your dreams. The fact that you would look at something to better organize it, and the fact that you have ideas to increase the student body, tells me that you should really pray about being involved with this organization in planning, and recruiting.

Christmas Jumpers: It would be good for the organization to jump forward in their planning now, your ideas/prayers may save the company from the embarrassment that marginalized members could bring- including backward advertisement.

I believe that someone could find more spiritual parallels here, but your dream reminds me of how God use to show me things in my career to progress it. So I have a more natural take to it. dee Newine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks dee NeWine
In my professional career I am involved in coaching training and administration of programs of marginalised people. These people are usually log term unemployed from low socio-economic groups, have no driver's licence, poor employment history, no recent phone referees on their resumes, poor personal presentation skills etc.
By way of background I was recently interviewed for an internal promotion for a position that involves quality assurance, analysing policies and procedures to improve business performance etc. I think this is what the dream is about

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:48 pm

I agree.

Let me make sure I understand this. Your job, the business, is to do what you can to mainstream marginalized people. Your looking at a possible promotion that will make that business or program run more efficient.

Lol, this is irony.

I think there is a key in your dream on improving business regarding recruitment guidelines, and employee development programs, as well as organizational issues for efficiency and performance, to better serve your clientele. ( If I am understanding your position and possible promotion right )

How ever it all fits your flooded with ideas and ready to go. be blessed -dee

Last edited by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sp)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Thanks Dee

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:46 am

Sponsored content