Butterflies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Butterflies

Post by daughteroftheking on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:50 am

I had a dream the other night. My mom was driving me to my dad's(step dad IRL and deceased) families house. Then when we got to there house..my step dads sisters...it was like I was sneaking around in the house..and I called them on there phone..while I was in the house. Then when I came out my mom was like..why didn't you leave a voicemail? On the way back I saw another person driving with a bunch of butterflies flying around in their car with them. Thanks in advance,

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Butterflies

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Daughter,

You feel more comfortable talking to your fathers family on the phone then being around them. it is a relationship that is driven or encouraged by someone other than yourself. Does it feel like that for you?

Perhaps the person in the car with the butterflies is you, (what is now or what is next for you) In the car your independent, and have control of your own life, Your surrounded with newness of life. This includes your thoughts, thinking ...

dee Newine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Wow, yes and you know as my name means butterfly...that means so much to me. Vanessa is my name and it was the name given for a particular genus of butterflies(red admirals.) I need a newness in my thinking! Amen to that!

And in regards to my step dads family...I haven't talked to them in years...I see them now and then but when I was younger and my stp dad was still involved with my mom I seen them often and for whatever reason it made me uncomfortable...and yes like I had to go and see them. At one point I remember having to go and live with them for a certain period of time because my mom had lost our place to live...was quite uncomfortable because my mom had split up with him at that time. It was almost like...he considered me his daughter but they weren't like that...they weren't my family..and they didn't like my mom so..

Ill definately have to pray about that.
Something is coming to me regarding the service at church today...and its actually kind of funny that nobody replied to this until today btw! But uhm...for the first time in a long time I actually felt like singing and dancing in church today but I have never reall gotten REALLY involved in this church yet and I don't know a lot of people so it was like I didn't feel comfortable doing it...

Hmm...Thank you so much!! God bless! :)

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Well daughter,

how you felt in your natural stepfathers house may be carrying over to how you feel in your Heavenly Father's house. He wants you healed of the hurts in your past, wants you to be loved in His house. He wants you free in his house because it is your household, you belong in the body of Christ and have your place like every one else. It is easy to know that in our hearts, but the strongholds of the mind can hold us back, based on past experiences. The worship you are beginning to enter into at Church reveals that you are on your way to freedom ....like the butterfly ... lol

2Corinthians 10:2-6
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

love in Christ -dee Newine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:03 am

Thats EXACTLY what came to me last night. Thanks! :)
Ive always had an issue with worhsipping infront of others...it started to break off at my old church where I first came to the Lord but then I backslid so...its gotta break off again..

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top