Ex at my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex at my house

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:00 am

Had a dream where I was in the living room with some of my siblings and the lights were turned out and the television was on. I believe we were watching an old black/white western film. I remember seeing two black men on there and I remember seeing horses. One of the men tried to "woo" a woman by kissing her hand that was covered in black glove (the kind women would wear for special events/balls--"Cinderella") I said, "I know somebody who does that." (I was saying that indirectly about/referring to my ex who was also sitting in the room, but he didn't seem to catch on). He was sitting in our black lazy-boy recliner (in real life a different color) just "talking away" about nothing to everyone but looking directly at me. He was saying how he knew that guy on the t.v. personally and how he gave him $100 one day while he was walking somewhere. My ex had on his white "pump it up" t-shirt (a place he used to work that is like a Chuck-E cheese's) I was not impressed. Nobody in the room was familiar with the guy at all. For some reason, it was a comfortable atmosphere. He seemed comfortable talking to me and I him. :babymonkey:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex at my house

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 am

I like to go throught he old ones and look for zeros that didn't get responded to that's why I keep seeing yours.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Well Kitty
I do appreciate you for taking the time to look back at my dreams--a lot of these I had forgotten about!

Again, there was a rift between I and my ex but him coming back around in my dreams and being comfy around I and my family just show that although things are different now (much different for that matter-lol), he will always remember us. And I am glad that for the righteous, all things work together for our good (Romans 8:28)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:18 pm

it's cool you get clear inter. maybe I need to go back and read my dreams cause they often just don't make sense.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Okay Desi~ I'm gonna have to say this or bust!!!!!! This guy in this dream is a ''pompos-wind-bag'' lol....I believe for what it is worth, you were shown the spiritual side of this individual which is non-other than a spirit of ''bosting'' which leads right to pride. I could'nt resist to this post, lol.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:28 pm

As always...
thanks Halo!!lol you crack me up!!lol

Yes, I can say that my ex turned out to be someone I'd didn't think he'd be but God is still good anyhow! I thank him for protection and revelation!

As my dad always says, "HE MISSED OUT...It's his loss!!"

Desiree
p.s You are right, he was a VERY prideful person:)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top