seeing future husband in dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

seeing future husband in dream

Post by MaMa on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm

my mom has been having dreams about seeing her future husband. my parents separated when we were five six years old. my mom remained single for a long time. but lately she is having dreams about God's second blessing about her marriage. she saw this man several times in her dreams. she is wondering whether God will really show you your future husband in your dream. she doesn't know whether this is just a dream. any idea? thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: seeing future husband in dream

Post by Grace010 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Mama,

dont be in hurry and keep praying and fasting about that. Let God confirm it to you then u can know whether it was the right one from God or not. just wait upon God. Blessings!

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nika1980 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Mama,

I agree pray on it as well but I want to refer you to the Laura's post on her dreams and visions of her husband prior to meeting him. Go to the homepage and click on life in the spirit and you will find her post there.

nika1980

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:16 am

i read about her post on the homepage. that's why i want to post my mom's dreams here to see what people think about that.
my mom wasn't hoping to remarry anymore. it was about three years ago someone asked whether she prayed for a husband. she then had a dream that night seeing a man lying on a beach and the moment he saw my mom he loved her. my mom felt strongly that he would be her future husband.
my mom wasn't sure whether that was from God. so she asked God to show her again that same man in her dream. she then saw him again. she felt strongly that the man was so lonely in her dream. he was looking for a mate.
my mom then keep having dreams about looking for shoes. (i heard that shoes means mates)
any idea about these dreams? what do you think Laura?

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:03 am

How did your mom feel about this dream? was she glad, sad, confused etc?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 am

at first she felt very happy and be loved in the dream. but when she woke up she felt this is impossible to happen. she has been very negative and has very low self esteem ever since she and my dad separated. she also has some other dreams being visited by some very important people. any idea? thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:20 am

i sense that your mom has to deal with her past. that's why she was so emotionally as you explained she has been very negative and has very low esteem.Forgiveness has to take a place in her life and especially to forgive herself is very important.
Marriage is a serious issue. since you are concern about her life pls pray and Let God confirm it to you.maybe the rest has any idea about this.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:54 am

I looked for Laura's link but I couldn't find, it sounds interesting though

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nika1980 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:37 am

gissy2,

go to the homepage scroll down to the section that says life in the spirit by laura boaz (daphanie02) and click on that.. then you will see her dreams broken down into about 7 or 8 parts...

nika1980

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:03 am

thank you so much i will definitely pray for her. i did went there to read about her dreams!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 am

definately it's about her future mate. I have no question or doubt. also God gives us a choice, lol she doesn't have to marry if she doesn't want to. but I feel the Lord was showing her how lonely he was for a reason. God bless you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 am

she should definately pray and ask the Lord about her dreams. that's how I knew what my dreams were about.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:34 pm

thank you daphanie. so do you mean that my mom can say no to God? actually my sister and i both think that it will be better for her to get married again. my dad was really bad to her. she really needs someone to love and cherish her. we both pray for her. she also wants to meet the man in her dream as well. so do we need to pray and ask God to show her how to meet that man? thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum