MANIFESTATION: Florida, Thailand, Alligators, Tiger, Snake....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION: Florida, Thailand, Alligators, Tiger, Snake....

Post by Christa on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:12 am

swamp, gold, treasure.

I had a dream that I flew to Thailand. There was an island with a large industrial looking building, might've been my hotel. I was not interested in staying at the hotel (this is the second time that I've preferred to be in rough terrain over the clean and well established places). I ended up getting on a little hand powered boat in the lake that the island was on. The boat capsized in a Florida swamp (I was in Thailand). I was surrounded by A LOT of alligators that were hungry. I came to land finally and there was a fence. I was between a rock and a hard place because in the water there were alligators right in my face, and on the fence was a snake and a tiger. The tiger was talking to me, telling me that he was planning on taking a bite out of me. I screamed for Jesus to help me. All of a sudden, a little Thai lady came out of her tiny house (that was right over the fence, but I couldn't see it because of all of the foliage), and blew the tiger away with a 10 gauge shot gun (these shot guns can knock a light weight person down...the bullets are huge, but she was not affected by that). I climbed over the fence and thanked her. She then thanked me for coming and rewarded me with handfuls of gold....LOTS of gold rings! There was some other stuff mixed in with the gold. I said that I didn't need those things, just the pure stuff. It's like we had both helped each other.

In real life - I prayed last night that God would draw me close to Him and help me with these classes I'm taking. One of them is a religious studies class, where the professor favors Eastern religions like Cao Dai and Buddhism. In the other class, God revealed to me that the teacher goes to this very new age "church" I used to go to called "Agape" where the pastor prays things like, "Father-Mother God, we thank you." Agape belief and Cao Dai (Vietnamese "religion") seem kind of similar, in that all paths lead to God, and all of God's names are acceptable (like Allah = God = Buddha = Other "Enlightened" beings, etc.).

Also, the Year of the Tiger just started on 2-14-10. I think I might know what this dream means, sort of, but can you give it a shot? Thanks

Last edited by Christa on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MANIFESTATION)

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION: Florida, Thailand, Alligators, Tiger, Snake....

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:52 am

when the keepers of the house tremble,
and the strong men stoop,
when the grinders cease because they are few,
and those looking through the windows grow dim
21For death is come up into our windows, and is entered into our palaces, to cut off the children from without, and the young men from the streets.
Flocks and herds will lie down there,
creatures of every kind.
The desert owl and the screech owl
will roost on her columns.
Their calls will echo through the windows,
rubble will be in the doorways,
the beams of cedar will be exposed.
who does not enter throught the door is the thief.
Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following the one in the midst of [a] those who eat the flesh of pigs and rats and other abominable things—they will meet their end together," declares the LORD.

.In all your detestable practices and your prostitution you did not remember the days of your youth, when you were naked and bare, kicking about in your blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Hello Christa!

What comes up strongly in my heart about this dream is that you have somehow entered into the enemy's territory. The Lord is showing you what is going on in the spiritual realm. The place that you saw in the dream is a symbolic reflection of the territory you have entered into, and the Lord is revealing to you that you are in a dangerous place. The first scripture that came to mind to me is the following: 2Co:6:14-18, "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." These scriptures are talking about "agreements" with non-believers or with things that are of the world, not of God, and of covenant relationships which could include contractual agreements, marriage relationships, and really any relationship or agreement with any party of entity, including a lease agreement, etc. The gold rings that you were receiving at the end of the dream is a sign of a covenant relationship -- like a wedding band. You also find examples of rings being given in the Old Testament as a sign of entering into a covenant relationship. The fact that the gold was not "pure", but had other stuff mixed in is showing that the there is a mix in the doctrine. It's not pure truth that you are receiving. These scriptures comes to mind: 1 Corinthians 5:6, "Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?" Galatians 5:9, "A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump." You can't mix other things in with the Word of God. Jesus said during His earthly ministry to be careful what you hear. (Mark 4:24, "And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.") Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. (Romans 10:17, "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.") If faith comes through hearing, then the opposite is true about fear. Fear is the opposite force of faith. It is faith perverted. It is faith in something OTHER than what God has said about a matter, and it comes by hearing as well. That's why we have to guard our hearts with all diligence, for out of it flow the forces of life. (Proverb 4:23, "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.") Since you were praying about these classes that you are taking, I believe the Lord showed you what is going on in the spiritual realm and why you are so stirred up about it. Sitting and listening to things that are contrary to the Word of God allows "leaven" in. It allows "fear" into your life, and this puts you out into the devil's territory since God has not given you the spirit of fear. I would begin to pray and ask the Lord for a way of escape out of these situations. He has promised that there is no temptation taken you except that which is common to man, and that He has made a way of escape that you might be able to bear it. (1 Corinthians 10:13, "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.")

You had some dreams a few months back warning you of some corrupt doctrine heading your way. I can't remember the dreams specifically, but they are coming up in my heart right now, and I believe they were prophetic showing you what you are now dealing with. I gave you some interpretations at that time. Now may be a good time to go back and look at the dreams to see what the Lord may have revealed ahead of time. God is definitely warning you taht you are in a situation where you need to book it out of there. The woman at the end that you were "helping each other out" -- that's exactly how covenant agreements work. They benefit each other. You draw on each other strengths to help overcome your weaknesses. If you study about blood covenants you will find that this is the reason why people entered into them, and those covenants could not be broken except by death. However, we have a stronger covenant in the blood of Jesus. It exceeds all other coveannts. Now is the time to take your stand on your covenant right as the daughter of the Most High God and take up your authority. There's a lot to this dream that I simply cannot type it all up. But it is clearly showing you that you have entered into a nest of snakes, so to speak. Please pray on what I've said.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 pm

MB and Sandra..... I have to say that you're both right, and I'm feeling kind of devastated. I felt like I was doing a good thing, trying to go back to school, but the more I look at this dream, your interpretations, along with the other things going on in my life, the more I realize that college may not be the right thing right now.......especially secular college. The devil is so low that he'll even try to reach a person in an English class?!?!?!?! ---- puhhhhlllleeaaassee. I've dropped the English class already. I need to pray about this a little more, but my decision will be made final tomorrow (as to whether I should find another 3 credit class to take along with my math class ...to continue to defer my student loans....or to quit school all together for now and pay my loans with welfare money that's supposed to be used for my rent & my daughter). This dilemma really threw me for a loop. I feel so weak.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:26 am

Hi Christa, Please don't do anything in haste. Be very prayerful and allow the Lord to guide you. I did not take the dream as a direction that you were to quit school. I just took it to mean that you are receiving some bad doctrine that you need to guard yourself from. The Lord will direct you in doing that. It may just be that you need to drop a certain class, or switch to a different professor. I don't know. But I know that the scripture says to follow after peace and ensue it. So do ONLY what you feel led of God to do, and ONLY what brings you complete peace. If you are in any way distress, hold off. Be still and wait on the Lord. He will cause it to be well with you.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:06 am

I hear what you're saying Sandra, and I truly appreciate it. The problem is, I can't hold off because today is the last day to add a class. I need an instructor's signature to add (I can't just add online anymore). So, if I can't find another class today to get into, I'll have to quit school for now. I'm preparing myself for that option, but I think my body is in shock from what God revealed to me through you and MB right now. I prayed all day yesterday after I read the dream responses, and I believe you nailed the interpretation. I have a class in mind, I went to the class last night in hope of adding it, but 20 students wanted to add it and there were only 4 spots. I didn't win the put your name in a hat lottery, but I stayed through the whole class taking notes in hope that I could beg the dean today to add me. So, my rock and hard place now is whether to bother begging the dean to get into this class, or just quitting school and paying my loan. Please pray for me....I'm feeling pretty vulnerable today already. Either way, I'm dropping those two useless classes.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Sandra and MB were right, I needed to drop these classes. Both were very New Age, and the devil was going to try to lure me back in to a mixed belief like that (I was very heavily into New Age about a decade ago).

I was completely devastated by the interpretations, because I thought I was doing the right thing....go to community college, transfer to a university, get a degree in religious studies/humanities. EVERYTHING lined up too, which is a first to me....there was NO resistance. I got free child care, free books, free admission, free parking pass, and gas money to get to and from school. I didn't realize it was too good to be true, and the devil made that path really easy for me. I felt extremely shot down when I received the interpretation, but I knew in the depths of my heart that the interpretations were true (they were confirmed by 4 people in different ways).

My mistake: I didn't pray to God whether I should go to school now or not....it just seemed like the right thing to do because all of the doors were opening. This dream and it's interpretation reminded me that the first person I need to go to with any of my plans is Holy Spirit....otherwise it could just be a lot of wheel spinning (or I could be wandering into really dangerous territory).

Thanks to Sandra P and MB Student for jumping on this and interpreting for me. You two are really gifted and I appreciate you. Thanks a bunch! God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Christa, you are so welcome. It breaks my heart that the interpretations originally discouraged you. I hate that it happened that way. I've been in that situation before where I received something from the Lord that was very difficult to swallow because I thought I was doing the right thing. It speaks volumes of your character and love for the Lord that you received it regardless of how you felt about it. God is good, and I too have also learned to check with Him. Just because something is a good idea, doesn't always mean it's a God-idea. I too have had to learn that lesson. I think it's something we as believers will always have to be reminded of. I'm proud of you and of the way you have handled this. I know that God will bless you for your obedience to Him and your willingness to follow Him regardless of the cost.

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Thanks Sandra ...for everything

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:02 am

He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes
When the princes in Israel take the lead, when the people willingly offer themselves—Praise the Lord!
He is good; his love to Israel endures forever
will praise the LORD, who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.
Sing praises to the LORD, enthroned in Zion;
proclaim among the nations what he has done
I will declare your name to my brothers;
in the congregation I will praise you
The poor will eat and be satisfied;
they who seek the LORD will praise him—
may your hearts live forever!
Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top