Benny Hinn dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benny Hinn dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:47 am

Had a dream where Benny Hinn (the deliverance pastor who works heavily with healing crusades), was my teacher inside a classroom. he had on a weird outfit. When he left the classroom briefly, everyone got up and rushed to get some candy from his filing cabinet. When he came back inside, he saw my candy bag (wrapped in plastic and looking bulky underneath my chair inside the chair's basket--how desks used to look in the past!). I tried to hide my candy but I was already caught! He came right over to me and accused me of stealing. I tried to defend myself saying that "all of us had gotten candy". He didnt seem to care about the others. I told him that I would give him $20 for the amount of candy I had taken. Something happened where I was able to just keep the candy anyway.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benny Hinn dream

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi Precious Desiree,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed that Benny Hinn represented the Lord. You are in a learning situation in the spirit that represents the school. I sensed that when he removed his presence from you, you went along with the rest of the room in taking candy that did not belong to you which could represents someone elesses Blessing. The Lord catches you and confronts you and you try to defend yourself by telling him the others did it too, but he did not care about everyone else he cred about you, because you are important to him.

He is showing you bottom line that what ever you do you will be held accountable and responsible for it. He is training and equipping you not to fallow others in what they do but to fallow only him and live in his Holiness despite what others are doing.

I sense the Lord has a great calling for you dear one in the Healing gift along with the prophetic gifting, I sense he is taking you into a season of great training in him where you will walk the tight rope so that he can trust you with what he gives you.Oh good stuff.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:14 am

Wow I have goosebumps. I have the same feeling in the Spirit Jeanie. Ok, I think my gift is developing. Praise God. Wow is all I can say!

Amen and thank you Jesus!

Connie :PTL:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:41 am

Amen I confirm that.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:10 am

Jeanie, I can say that I don't try to "take other's blessings"...but what you said about God equipping me to go the way HE desires me to go so that he can trust me does make a lot of sense...I am definitely in a new transitional stage in my life and yes, I have the gift of prophecy/discernment. The healing part is a new one for me--wow! I claim it in Jesus name!! I did feel like Benny was the Lord, because in my dreams he often is 'my teacher'. I have ALWAYS felt like I could never go the way that everyone else goes and God is constantly reminding me, "desiree, you cant' do what everyone else does, even if it doesn't feel wrong." Its hard "Standing out" at times but I am encouraged by your words---thanks a ton!!! "To whom much is given, much is required!!!"
smooches
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:08 pm

I am sorry Desiree, I was not meaning Blessings what I meant was taking things that were not yours like what was in the dream. The Lord has you on His training course and desires for you to receive only what he has for you.

Again I am sorry and thanks for correcting me.
God Bless you precious one.
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:23 pm

I also thought about how the candy could be "Treasures of heaven" and I had a lot more than everyone else (ie: as you've said "responsiblity" or even gifting) so again, I UNDERSTAND THAT HE WANTS ME TO HAVE ONLY WHAT HE DESIRES! I claim it wholeheartedly!
Thanks again, and no problem about the correction--I appreciate your heart.
God bless you too
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top