I had this dream last night..help me out...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had this dream last night..help me out...

Post by jj07cheer on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:58 am

Last night i had a dream about this church i visit with my leaders from time to time..and in tha dream i was in the pews and it was some people in the pews with me...but everything was dark as though someone had turned the lights off....and i had got up and started praising God and i told them that if they knew where God had brought me from they would praise God too. then i told them that they could have been dead and God gave them another chance now before i had told them this i had got some news that someone i had knew had died..and recently this person got a word from a prophetss that they had made a vow to God..but and way after i had said what i said i went out and there were too doors and i went into the door on my right and it was completly dark and then i went to the left and it was also pitch black but someone peek out and said you cant come in...then i went back into the pew and the light came on and i then say my leader which is the prophetess i was talking about that gave that word and i told her that the guy that dided was the person she prophesied too....and then i was going to say something else but i woke up..then i prayed and opened my word and the lord took me too Ezekiel 8: 5-14 and God had took him through some doors showing him the wicked abominations so what do you think

jj07cheer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had this dream last night..help me out...

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:28 pm

I think this is a call to intercede for that church. Light to me is the light of Jesus and where there is no light, there is no Jesus. That you were told in the dream to keep out of one section of the church suggests that something is taking place there that someone would prefer to stay that way and the scripture the Lord led you to confirms what He showed you in your dream.

The following scripture came to me, I hope it has a meaning for you:
2 Peter 1:19-21 - And so we have the prophetic word confirmed,[a] which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,[b] 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[c] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Please pray on what's been said to make sure it aligns with what's in your spirit. Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top