Man and baby with black small teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man and baby with black small teeth

Post by Dream223 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:17 am

I recently had a dream whered a baby and a man walking around with his head covered who both had they same set of small black teeth. What evil could this represent?

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man and baby with black small teeth

Post by jwhita on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:16 am

Hi Dream. Do a concordance search. Teeth can represent anger, strife, sharp or evil words, attacks, judgement or the opposite, beauty and maturity. All these are present in scripture. And the context of your life and the dream will help interpret.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Love NEVER Fails!

Post by Dream223 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks jwhita!

I have been attacked a lot lately with evil words by sisters in my church and I believe that the Lord is saying (through a series of dreams) that I do not have to defend myself, He will do that. So, I have forgiven them, broken the power of those words with the truth of God's Word and commanded the spirit of strife, jealousy, sabbotage and poverty to leave in the powerful name of Jesus. I severed all ties with those spirits by the blood of Jesus and release love, prosperity and unity amongst us and the body of Christ in the name of Jesus! I even asked for forgiveness on my part and reject bitterness from becoming lodged in my spirit towards them. I choose to walk in love because Love is at work in me. Wow...don't I feel GREAT! Love NEVER fails! Praise ye the LORD!

Last edited by Dream223 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cleaning up a few typos)

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Amen Dream! The promise is that they will fail, but those who trust Him will be blessed. AND that those who forgive will be forgiven. May you see it all in Jesus' name.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:56 pm

I do not understand this dream to be about the situation at the church I have been volunteering at. I believe this is has to do with an abortion clinic. I use to volunteer at a ministry that provide services to encourage mothers NOT to abort their babies.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top