2 dreams in one night. One appears to be a nightmare. Are they connected?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams in one night. One appears to be a nightmare. Are they connected?

Post by Dream223 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 am

I had a dream that I was at a grocery store along with my husband and I was admiring a woman's hair. She shared with me a lot about her hair and even the name of the products she uses and everything. She even has a nice size storage of a discontinued product.

Next scene, myself and the woman are standing beside a grocery cart with on of the discontinued items in it. She leaves the cart and so do I. Next I appear at my hotel and two angry woman bams on the door really hard. I do not let them in since I cannot see who it is. After they walk away, I open the door and the women come back. They were sent by the woman who was showing me her products and the accuse me of taking the product in which I did not. They force their way into my room and looks around and talk about how my hotel is not as nice as theirs and how much better they live than I. They talk down about my clothes and leave. A woman from the church I have been volunteering at (irl) appears and is walking with me.

The same night I have a dream about being at a woman's home who accepts babies. The woman is secretely killing the babies. One baby has black teeth and a person walking around with a long covering on its head has the same black teeth. I find out and try to confront her, when the woman tries to kill me. I am wounded and I defend myself and kill her instead.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams in one night. One appears to be a nightmare. Are they connected?

Post by Dream223 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:18 am

the same night in the dream there was a swimming pool. I went to swim but the swimming pool had no water.

In a different dream, while searching for the main sanctuary of my church home, at the end of the dream I am standing beside a large swimming pool with water in it.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top