Wait a Minute Hun!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wait a Minute Hun!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:39 am

I had a dream where I was on campus talking to Dwight Howard (he was just a regular guy to me). I remember that he was attractive to me, but I think we were talking about this other girl. We hugged, but before we could pull apart this girl and her friend? (both I know IRL) just barged over there, and one of the girl's interrupted the hug and pushed me off of Howard with her body. (she tried to make it seem like it was unintentional; she tried to blame me). She said, "Girl, don't push up on me!" All I can say is, I am so glad I'm saved!!! Anyway, I had this "what just happened look on my face", as I stood on the sidelines watching the girls get all up in Dwight's face and surround his personal space. The girls were really trying to force his attention.

In the next scene I remember being in this room where there were two beds. i was laying in the first bed next to the girl that had pushed me away from Dwight earlier. I was talking to my sister who was in the next bed across the room, and as I kept talking it seemed like the girl was slowly trying to push me out of the bed because at one point I was right on the edge (she had taken up the whole space and spread her body on the bed as if it was hers). It's like she was really aggressive and pushy so to speak. When she realized that I knew she was pushing me off the bed in a subtle way? she said, "my bad girl" (like a half hearted apology).

IRL both girls have been in a couple of my classes. I think the one girl's friend doesn't like me too much and the girl who pushed me off of the bed told me last month that her basketball friend liked me. We've talked small talk before but she approached me with the information about her male friend and I was surprised that she would be so willing to come to me with information about his liking me and not have ulterior motives--it seemed weird to me. Both seem a little too nice to me (in the extreme) to seem authentic!

I think I know what this means but would like some confirmation. Thanks!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wait a Minute Hun!!

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:43 am

oh boy...pretty close to it's literal sense...maybe
Sounds to me like these girls have been sabatoging a potential friendship or relationship for you. Beds are covenants. Covenants can be friendships or relationships. Her apology was not genuine when she realized you knew what she was doing! Also the fact that she tried to turn the blame on you thru the push makes me wonder if she is slandering your name to the guy- making you look like you are bad or an instigator! Watch your back girl! These two are jealous and troublemakers.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Girl, thats instinctively what I thought--watch my back!!

The girl who pushed me and was in the bed with me told me what she had told the guy that supposedly liked me IRL and it SEEMED genuine but I don't know what she could be doing now--who knows, she may like him or had her heart broken by him. I told her that I just want to keep him in the friend's zone. Anybody that tries to urge me to date someone (a girl for that matter that I hardly know) I will be suspicious of!! The guy claims she has said good things and that he has heard good things about me.

As for the other girl, I STILL haven't figured her out yet! I know their kind though! I will definitely be cautious!

thanks for your words of advice
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:15 pm

That's the same thought that I had...The guy is represented by Dwight Howard and you're being shown that they're competing for his attention. Their friendship is not sincere....

Just adding this for further confirmation, to establish the word... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Maybe I haven't met the guy yet that they're both competing for? Maybe he's my "Superstar in Christ"? Remember that dream I had of Dwight a long time ago?

I'm not friends with the girls, just associates but their niceness disturbs me.

thanks for the words

Desi

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:26 pm

I DID remember Dwight as the "Superstar in Christ"! Maybe it's a prophetic dream that when you meet him there will be others there trying to get his attention and even go so far as to manipulate the situation between you and him...but it won't work and that's the encouraging message of the dream, to prepare you that this will happen but don't worry about it because they won't succeed...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 pm

I AM ENCOURAGED ALREADY GIRL!!! POWERFUL WORDS!!

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!! GOD'S WILL SHALL PREVAIL!

Thanks again!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top