Baby dream again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby dream again

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:28 am

Hi had dream my husband and I were on a train and i was pregnant. There was an indian woman sitting close by. She looked horrible- her face was not nice looking and neither was her clothes. She reminded me of someone who was into religion and other dark things. My husband turned to me and said, " The baby in your stomach is part her egg and part yours and me" I was upset and laid my hands on my stomach and rebuked it.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby dream again

Post by Love's child on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:00 pm

It sounds to me like the last stream of your dreams are suggesting that prayer needs to go up because there is warfare concerning this child going on. This child is clearly from the Lord and the enemy is trying to attack... that's what this dream says to me. I just want to say that I really think it is important that you hold strong to the word that the Lord has already spoke to you about this child and that you do not receive anything that is spoken contrary concerning this child. So if a blatant attack comes DON'T GET WORRIED just speak the word of God and stand on faith. I feel strongly to tell you not to allow fear to arise at all (that could be the root cause of some of these dreams). Fear and faith work the same. If you feed fear then you will get the results of what you fear, but if you feed faith you will get the results of the promise.

I want to meet this baby lol... it is clearly blessed and HIGHLY favored

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:26 am

Total confirmation Love's child! Bless you!
I want to meet that child too lol!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top