The ring in the rock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ring in the rock

Post by GoldenEagle on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 am

I was praying for a relative of mine who experienced 2 terrible tragedies last year. IRL our greatgrandfather had a ring with his initials on the front. You open up the front panel and there is a picture of my greatgrandmother. I still own this ring.

Anyway, in my vision as I was praying for this person I saw that he had caused somthing in his life to be highly guarded, he had applied so much pressue to the emotions surrounding it that they hardened into rock. The rock broke away and inside I could see a very bright gold signet ring that could open like my greatgrandfather's. I asked God to see what was inside and He said 'You will be shocked when you see what is in there'. I was indeed shocked because when I opened it up there was a picture of me inside.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The ring in the rock

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:12 am

It sounds like your relative has been harboring feelings regarding you (I don't mean romantic), you've made an impression on him over the years... Are there any unresolved issues between the two of you, something that may have happened in the past that you thought was addressed and taken care of? Why were you shocked to see your picture?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:03 am

Because I didn't realise the strength of his feelings, really.

he has stopped replying to my emails or returning my calls, although when he does get in touch he's very loving, really. Somethign is defintely going on that I don't know about!

His live-in girlfriend is quite hostile towards me.

Thanks for replying!

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am

That's too bad, it sounds like something has happened that has made him become bitter/resentful over the years although its hidden when he does make contact. The good thing here is that the Lord is showing you this so that you're aware. Continue to seek Him on this so that He can give you direction on how to handle the situation. Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:28 am

No, that's not it at all, as my last post said he's very loviing. He's absolutely not bitter and resentful! he adores me, if I say so myself. I don't know why he's not phoninjg, but when he does he always tells me that it's just cos there's stuff going on. He ferequently tells me thatr he loves me. Nothing of a bitter nature there - I suspect it's his girlfriend who doesn't like me rather than my cousin himself. This is probably because she has jealousy issues and the fact that I'm a blodd relative would not make it ok for him to confide in me in her book.

Besides which, my cousin as a person is ot capable of being bitter and resentful. He deals with things when they happen and rarely allows things to fester. So if there was something he didn't like happening, he would definitely have told me. There is nothing angry between us. We have never had a serious falling out and I have never to my knowledge betrayed or hurt him in any serious way.

besides which, if the feelings were negative I wouldn't be in a gold ring. can you think of anything nicer or more precious than a gold ring? if eh had my picture ina septic tank, then I'd get you....

No offence, btw!

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:16 pm

No offense taken! flower I misunderstood, I thought he was being two faced...harboring issues but smiling and loving when he does make contact...

In my original post, I thought his feelings might be fond and positive but misunderstood your reply...sorry!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:16 pm

You're ok! You were toatlly right in that it HAS to mean strong emotions of some kind. I expect it'll all come out in the wash.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Lola - guess what? My cousin phoned today and although he and his partner are not really believers they're headed to Israel for 3 weeks... thought that was interesting.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top