looking for a new house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking for a new house

Post by MaMa on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:46 am

hi everyone, both of my husband and i are currently involved with full time ministry. we are both searching for God's guidance for our ministry's future direction. i had a dream the other night:
my husband and i went looking for a new house in my dream. we got our current house two years ago, but somehow we went out to look for a new house in my dream. we went to see a bigger house. we went inside first to see the house. it was a little bigger than our current house. the wall paper of that house was red. we kind of liked that house. so we decided to buy it. but we worried whether we would get the house. then on the way out driving in the car my husband said God would definitely provide if the house was meant to be ours.
the next dream came right after my husband finished his words. this time we went outside of that house and tried to take a look at the outside. we found out that that house was right next to a high way and the school district (we have two kids) wasn't as good as our current home. moreover the neighborhood wasn't that great neither. on the top of that there were another buyer try to compete with us. so we finally decided that it would be better for us to stay at our current house. the end!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for a new house

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:16 am

hey mama
I just wonder if there is something or will be something in you and your spouses life that will cause you to make a big decision about? At first it may seem like it's what you want but then once you seek God and actually do the research you will see that its not all that you expected and its not for your benefit in the end? I wonder if this dream had to do with the ministry your current ministry?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:07 am

I agree with you on that Desiree. That just spoke into my spirit as I was reading your reply.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:15 pm

Desiree (Starpop) wrote:hey mama
I just wonder if there is something or will be something in you and your spouses life that will cause you to make a big decision about? At first it may seem like it's what you want but then once you seek God and actually do the research you will see that its not all that you expected and its not for your benefit in the end? I wonder if this dream had to do with the ministry your current ministry?

i do think that it is about our ministry direction. but not sure whether it is our future or now. i am still praying about it.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top