Faith, Faith!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faith, Faith!!!

Post by nubava on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 pm

I have never had this kind of dreams. I don't understand do they mean something or they can me by feelings, emotions, impressions, influnce, etc... I would call this dream - movie dream.

I entered a room in an apartment, unknown one. There was a TV, etc. Then I went to the next room. There was an unknown young man – let’s say guy X. I didn’t know him either. I approached him, he said something and he decided to kiss me, he kissed all over my face so hard, that even the colour of my face changed, it was white with blue in some parts. I tried to clean my face but couldn’t, then I washed it. He wanted to kiss my lips but I knew that he could not do that as he was my brother or some kind of relative.

Then guy X and I were in a café, there was another young man sitting in front of us. He brought some test results. He put the results in front of guy X. In the envelope there were important papers, test results – DNA test results. I held guy X’s hand very strongly. When guy X opened it, we both read that the DNA test results were negative that a baby boy (I know nothing of this baby either) was not his. Then there was a sigh of relief. So this test results meant that we could be together. And I told him not to worry and we would as many babies as we want. And during this part of the dream I was both participating in it and I was like a viewer at the same time. As if I was doubled.

Then I saw the same couple, the same guy X but the girl was not me, I was looking at them from a distance. They were in a parking lot, it was night. I saw a car approaching, there was a man in the car and he cried out to the couple, I think that weird were meant for the guy X – “So you closed the markets at point 8” something like this. And guy X started to run away but he couldn’t as there were already other men who hit him hard. Then one of them shot guy X in his stomach, I heard the sound of the gun.

Guy X fell down and cried out – Faith, Faith, - as if he was calling his girlfriend (who was not me anymore), as if “Faith” was the name of that girl. And that girl was on her knees in front of that guy as he was dying. And I heard a voice saying to that girl – “Don’t worry, you will fall in love again”

This dream was also strange for me as I don’t know anyone from it, the places are unknown to me, the situations.

I understand the dream has to do with Faith as the word is the key word here but all in all the dream is still unclear!

Last edited by nubava on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faith, Faith!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 pm

oh man nubava lol. I'm so glad God sent you here. there's so much symbolism going on here that I'm afraid ( unless you get a full interp from the Lord) you won't know what exactly everything means. guy x is the man we've been talking about, so add this to your collection of dreams about them. I started dreaming a lot more frequently about my husband right before I met him.

I believe the Lord is showing you that you will recieve confirmation that you can be together and of course since the enemy doesn't want a Godly couple, he is going to attack. that doesn't mean guy x will die, it just means you will need to have faith in God to help you through a rough situationt. right after my husband and I started dating I had a dream that a volcano erupted whe he and I were in paradise on our honeymoon. there was ash everywhere and suddenly everyone fell to the ground choking on the poison fumes. I couldn't see him anymore because of the ash but I felt his hand before I died... I knew that the only way we would survive was to pray and trust God. well about a month into our relationship ( honeymoon phase.... we were ga ga over each other) he got a letter that the army was goi g to call him back!!! he had been in afganistan for a year and I did not want to be away from him for another year!!! I had just found hi
lol so we prayed HARD and believed God for a miracle. when he reported back to them they just tried recruiting him and he told them no. they said the government could call him back anytime if he did t reenlist and he told them God was in control and he was leaving it in His hands. now they can't call him back anymore because he's not even in reserves anymore! God is good! He is faithful! just start praying about the situation now. pray thatthe Lord will give you supernatural faith to see you both through it. love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi Daph, thanks for your amazing post, you keep inspiring me every day :) One thing that is stuck with is the end of the dream “Don’t worry, you will fall in love again” As I heard a voice out of nowhere say this. Could this possibly mean that the old dissapoinments are gone and there is a new, real love waiting? Also # 8 here and to what the words Faith are referred. You are so right that there is so much symbolism here I am praying to find the key to this dream.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:01 pm

well I wouldn't try to break things down piece by piece that will just cause confusion and a headache lol it also can be misleading. often when we dream things are much worse in the dream than they are in real life. I dreamed my dog ate one of my chickens and I cried and screamed like I'd lost my baby! but when it happened IRL I just kinda said darn and went along with my day.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:44 pm

well, I am so detail oriented, sometimes I get carried away with all these details and parts.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top