Is this song for real?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this song for real?

Post by traveller on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:34 pm

I had the following dream about a lady I know who isn't saved yet, but she'll be coming along to a christian conference that some of us are going to. She's curious about christianity.
This is the dream:
This lady was singing a song, she was serious but the words were kind of quirky. All the lines in the song rhymed and expressed a thought she had about christianity. One line I remember her singing was: 'Why did no one tell her that Luke in the Bible was a man as she'd always thought he was a woman?' The song had more of her observations/thoughts she had, but I can't remember, just that when I woke up I was actually smiling and thought they were kind of odd things to sing, but honest and actually funny in a way. Then I fell back asleep again and dreamt another scene:
There was a heap of people somewhere in a hall, including this lady and I think they were supposed to do a phonics test with the blended sounds, like make words with ou/au/oa, etc. It was all very informal, but still a test situation, but as people were sitting on lounges, etc it made it feel less serious. Also with a real school test you'd have to sit separately at separate tables so no one could see the other person's answers. As it was a test you use in kindergarten and there were only adults I sort of wondered about the seriousness of the test (don't know what my role was; I knew the test) Because I was thinking this in the dream I didn't mind that people were passing answers back and forwards to each other on little strips of paper to use for the test. A lady, who reminded me of the pastor's wife or my sister? was walking around checking if everyone was doing their own test. As I was sitting on a lounge with two people close on either side of me, and I'd been passing on these little strips of paper with answers back and forwards as well, there was an element of wanting to hide this (I put the strip of paper with answers in my lap) from the lady that was checking up on everyone. I assumed she could see the strip of paper I had in my lap as she was right in my face, standing in front of me, but somehow she didn't say anything and I guessed she didn't notice/know. She walked on and we continued as we had been before.
End of dream.

I'd like some feedback on this one. Thanks in advance..

Last edited by traveller on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this song for real?

Post by traveller on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:25 am

Hi
These are my first impressions,so if it's not what the Lord tells you please toss them.

In the first part of the woman singing this song reminds me of people who don't really know anything or not much about christianity.Perhaps their beliefs make us smile.Yet I think we have to take them seriously.I know you handle this thing gently.
They are kind of like little children,more over they have not even born int God's family.So we have to tace care of them,like we do when we are expecting a baby.

I'm going to pray more about this and the second part.

God bless you.

Last edited by ditte3 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:20 am

Hi Traveller. These are my impressions too. Ditte is right, even if the questions seem childish to us, they are real and should be answered. In the second scene it seems it was OK to share the answers, so go share! maybe the Lord is giving you insight into hwo to open aconversation or what the woman is thinking.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Hi ditte and jwhita..
thanks for both your thoughts! I'll see how this conference pans out as I'm starting to think God is showing me this in advance so I can be prepared for the type of questions this lady might be having:) I also found out I'm sharing a room with a couple people and this lady..
God bless you guys!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top