creatures in the back seat.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

creatures in the back seat.

Post by kellsy2004 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:29 pm

hi everyone,had a dream last nite.First,background-irl,my brother and I dont get along because he betrayed me about a certain situation.i still talk with him but i've decided to be careful with my dealings with him.The dream-we were going somewhere down the street or so.my brother drove the car while his wife sat beside him.I sat in the back seat and my brothe put a spider and someother insect I can't remember in the back seat also.I was scared but I sat as far away from these creatures as possible and i left the door half open while he drove.he seemed delighted about these creatures,then the creatures began to attack each other.i pointed that to him but he just smiled and was amused.I woke up suddenly scared that the spider would crawl up to me,and all the while I kept the door open while he drove.what does it mean?I was scared when I woke up

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: creatures in the back seat.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm

I think this dream was your feelings about the betrayal. you were t in control of the situation, he was... you were very upset about it and he was amused by it. also spiders and such usually represent some sort of small attack from the enemy. please pray on what I've said. Also I will pray for healing for you to help you through the betrayal. blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top