Wedding or Funeral?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding or Funeral?

Post by Perimeter on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 am

Iím driving down the street and I hear a horn, beeping so I pulled over to the side of the road. When I looked there was a church and I realized it was a co-workers church and I said to myself ďthatís right Cassandra got marriedĒ. A van turned out of the church lot onto the road and it looked like hers the same color (burgundy) but it did not have tented windows as hers did and I could see into it, there were a lot of flowers in the van. Behind the van there was a flat bed truck with trees that looked like they were going to be planted and one or two other cars as well. I remember thinking they donít give flowers at weddings and I woke up.

Perimeter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding or Funeral?

Post by Love's child on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:40 pm

You asked the question wedding or funeral... I believe it's both. Cassandra is dying out of one phase of her life and entering into a new covenant (marriage with Christ)

Notice when you looked over to the church it signaled to you that Cassandra had gotten married. and then you seen another car leaving that looked like hers and there were lots of flowers in it (because the old self had died after the marriage)

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top