Dream- I was on a bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream- I was on a bus

Post by chrematizo on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 am

Hello,

I'd like to get another perspective on a dream I had. I was on a bus with my son at a stop and I looked out the window and saw my Mother across the street. I told my son that I would be back I wanted to run across the street and see my Mom. She was with my sister but I couldn't see which one. I remember thinking when I got out of my bus seat that I was going to possibly lose my seat. I said to my son to watch my seat but still felt like someone would take it. As I stepped into the aisle there was our throw that we use at home on the floor in the aisle. I told my son to pick it up and put it on the seat next to him, sort of to hold my space.

Upon awakening I was bothered by the throw (covering) being on the floor. Not sure what that means because it was not over us and also the fact that I stepped off the bus.

Thanks for any insight.

chrematizo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream- I was on a bus

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 am

the covering in Jesus is assuring you a place in the heavenly places along with your son.
That is the covenant God has made..
No one in your family wanted or knew what was the assigment
the mantle.or ministry..interceed for your mother and sister..because when you saw them in the dream ..you noticed the seat and the mantle on the floor.
May the Lord bless You and Keep You.
the fear of the Lord is wisdom and to shun evil is understanding

Back to top Go down

Wow!

Post by chrematizo on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:55 am

Thank you so much for that revelation. I was almost in tears because you hit something concerning my Mother and sisters that I've always known. God has given me an assignment and right now he is trying to seperate me from family emotionally because I have been a pillar to them that He needs to be. Instead of just praying for family, I've been holding on thinking I could help save them and for "years" God has been trying to move me telling me that everyone can't go where I'm going. Sort of like Abraham I'm trying to take Lot with me.

Thank you so much, and God's blessings to you.

chrematizo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 am

Chrematizo,

i was thinking the same too. just thought: don't worry about your mother and sister. sometimes God will ask back what we have and the questions is are u willing to do His will and obey Him. like Abraham offered his son Isaac to God until Abraham touched God's heart. it might be painfull...but don't be afraid the spirit of God will matured and strengthen u through every seasons.keep interceeding for your loved ones! Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top