What do nails symbolize?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do nails symbolize?

Post by nubava on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:07 pm

I met an unknown man, I was barefoot and I was ashamed that I didn't put nail polish on my feet nails. And I was trying to hide them

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do nails symbolize?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:20 am

do you usually dress yourself up and wear nail polish? Do you feel as though you want to look your best at all times and are afraid to be seen without a polished look?

Also, are you trying to hide some things from others, are ashamed about some things being exposed?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:33 am

when I read this the phrase "polishing up your act" came to mind...I also thought of trying to hide something, the real/natural you....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Desiree, Lola, to answer your first question - yes, I am a kind of person who likes to look good - matching clothes, nails, hair, even when I am wearing sneakers or am tired ;) So for a season I stopped doing these things, I didn't care how I looked, I even put on couple of pounds. Ah terrible. Only now I am trying to get back on track, to look the way people are used to see me and of course for myself. To revive myself, to become the real me. I am not done yet and I think I am not ready to meet certain people who have seen me polished, may be it's about this? I wonder whether this man from my dream is again my soulmate

Last edited by nubava on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:42 pm

yes, that's what it sounds like...it's not about hiding anything as much as it might be about you feeling more self conscious about your looks because you haven't been as focused on your looks...wanting to put your best (polished) foot forward....(ok, bad pun)...but I understand where you're coming from, I've been doing the same thing... bandaid ...the shame you felt in the dream may reflect the same type of shame you're feeling IRL when your appearance isn't up to your normal standards....you're feeling more self-conscious about it...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 pm

so if I understood right it's more referring to my feelings in real life?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:54 am

Sorry ladies.....(Nubava, Lola) I just can't pass this one up today!!!! Close that door and tell the enemy to step away!!!! I went through this very samething a couple of years ago.....I was letting the enemy lie to me, about me, so therefore it was opening the door to depression and oppression....it was surpressing me to take an inventory of myself with a "critical-eye". The Lord spoke to me and said these words "this spirit is not of me", in an instant, I knew what the Lord was talking about....for you see, The Lord pulled the ''sheets-off" the enemy and exposed him for what he was doing to me spiritualy. The Lord RENEWED me in my inward parts and caused me to brake free of the enemy's tactics....I WAS SET-FREE-HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!

The devil is lier and the father of it.
Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:47 am

Yes, I think the dream is reflecting what you're feeling in real life....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:53 pm

halo, could you specify what you mean? thanks sweetie!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 pm

What do you mean? specify? It is quite clear to me.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Oh my God! Lord is moving on my behalf, definitelly. I have never experienced such things! Halo speaks from the heart of the Lord as yesterday I was praying and God revealed that I looked not only on me but also on other people with super critical eye, over perfectionism, over expectancy from myself and others. In reference to my earlier post that I didn't want to do anything, take care of myself, etc, here I was thrown from one extreeme to another facing another lie and defeat. So now I am learning to see myself from Lord's point of view and feel that I am loved and accepted the way I am and that I need to accept people the way they are and be patient. The Lord indeed is opening my eyes, that's why I'm experiencing so much opposition!
But most important that I confessed, repented and I am not ashamed of it as the Lord has forgiven me and is working with me!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top