supposed witch craft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

supposed witch craft

Post by Nal on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Can I get you all to take a look at this dream I had last night? I have a feeling there is someone or something that's coming my way soon that is going to be very interesting!

There was a bit of a scuffle going on and I came upon some people, the Millers (old friends of my mom and dad) they are solid belivers, who were all freaking out about something. I looked to see what the big deal was and saw that there were 2 white plastic forks that the handles were twisted around each other with the two fork heads both pointing the same direction. Someone said that it was witch craft that did that and thus everyone was freaking out. I wasn't sure that it was witch craft, but I really didn't know. Somehow I was given the task or voted to be the person to get rid of these twisted forks. I was hesitant to even touch them as I thought even touching it would curse myself or my family, but I carried them nevertheless down the road to a field. I was supposed to throw the forks into a field of someone that we didn't know. I had to pass quite a few fields until I came upon one that I didn't know the owner of. I don't know if I got rid of the forks, I can't remember actually disposing of them. But the rest of my dream I was being ridiculed by a man (who is also an old friend of my parents and in real life he owns a tree nursery). I could tell he just loathed me, which was totally out of character for this gentle man in real life. His daughter, who is actually someone elses daughter in real life, was just married and she was unable to conceive. I had the feeling that she was being abused by her husband and that her father was also in on this abuse. Both the father and husband allowed me ,however, to talk to her about how to conceive and how to know when she's fertile and all that. I was trying to help her the whole rest of my dream. When I awoke I wondered if this man was so smug with me because it was his field I was going to or did dispose of the forks in...?
So what's even more interesting is I saw this man today in his tree service truck. Which is random for a few reasons...one, since it's winter he doesn't do a lot of tree services in the winter so I'm wondering what he was doing out and about. And two, I haven't seen him for months and before that years. Hmmmmm. I sure appreciate any insight you may have! Thanks!

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: supposed witch craft

Post by Josue Tortola on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:08 pm

I think is witchcraft....
Nal do you work the land? Are you a farmer? Because the topic of the dream is about fertilitly and the two forks are tied together so they can not moved. If these forks were larger enough they could be use to make grooves in the land...in the soil so you can put the seeds into them and of course the land is going to produce...but as they are tied that means that they can not moved so you can not produce....this is also revealed by the woman who is unable to conceive so you can see the conecction between the forks, the woman, the land and fertility.
Regarding to the guy from the tree service truck....according to your dream he´s the one who is doing this and he was mocking of you because you were not able to destroyed the tied forks!!!
It doesn´t matter how gentil or kind he appears...you saw how he really is in your dream.

There´s something that called my attention and is the fact that none of you prayed to God in the dream....this kind of things are not destroyed by any man but the power of God so I suggest that you pray a lot to break any witchcraft.
God bless you!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nal on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Thanks for your response Josue!!
I play many roles in my life (I'm a mom :). But what's been on my mind lately is what direction am I to go in my gifting which is music. I am a worship leader at our church and our whole band has been writing songs together. We just met last night and are trying to decide what to do with what God has given us so we can encourage others in the body of Christ. So your point about farming is interesting to me.
This man however is someone that I doubt ever even thinks about me. Do you think he could possibly represent someone else in my life?

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi Nal!!!
It is amazing how you discover that some people who seem to be your friends or people that you don´t even think that can hurt you....at the end they hurt you without an apparent reason.... This guy could be representing someone else but you must remember that he is an old friend of your parents...maybe he has tried to do something against your parents and ended up with you.
Would you like to tell me why farming is interesting to you?
God Bless You!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nal on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Josue! I had a dream a few years ago that I was planting a garden and the things that I planted were setting people free and people were so excited. That's why the farming thing was interesting to me. Lately I have had a handful of dreams about threatened abortion, antepartum hemorrhage, and a few other pregnancy related conditions where I wake up and I have a medical code in my head (I work in the medical field too so it makes sense for God to speak to me in this way). I'm going to chew on this a bit and ask Him what He'd like me to do other than pray. I went through my house about 2 weeks ago and put olive oil over all the doors and cast out the enemy and asked God to fill my house with the Holy Spirit. Are there any other suggestions of what we as belivers can do to fight our enemy?

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Nal, plead the blood of Jesus over you, your husband, your baby, even your house, every single night before bed. Plead the blood over mind body soul spirit heart thoughts dreams and sleep

Pray verses out loud that rebuke the enemy and that gives God's promises to you.

I love psalms!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:45 pm

hello Nal! the forks do represent something you will need to dispose of. it may be something you are sceptical about, but others are certian it's evil. when you saw the tree service man in real life, it was just God reminding you that this dream is important and prophetic. this has happened to me a lot. peoe can be symbolic for other people in dreams sometimes that happens to me alot as well. in the dream there was a girl you were helping out... it seems as though you will be helping someone IRL just the way you were helping the girl in your dream. what you need to do is pay attention to your emotions in the dream because that will help you know it when it happens. also the way you felt about the peoe in the dream, are there people that remind you of them? is there anyone they could represent?

let me give you an example... I was watching tv one night and saw an African woman suffering with aids... that night I dreamed of her , but in my dream she was my grandmother and I saw her suffering on a bed with aids. when I woke up I knew the dream was about my grandmother because she was recently diagnosed with cancer and I have been concerned about her suffering. however in the dream I was standing on the Word of God and believing God that she would be healed. so God used the African woman as a symbol for my grandmother. does that help? God bless you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Nal wrote:Thanks for your response Josue!!
I play many roles in my life (I'm a mom :). But what's been on my mind lately is what direction am I to go in my gifting which is music. I am a worship leader at our church and our whole band has been writing songs together. We just met last night and are trying to decide what to do with what God has given us so we can encourage others in the body of Christ. So your point about farming is interesting to me.
This man however is someone that I doubt ever even thinks about me. Do you think he could possibly represent someone else in my life?

It sure sounds like to me that you are being led down the path of righteousness...for his name's sake (Psalm 23:3) concerning decisions and direction pertaining to acceptance with as to wheather or not the new-songs is going to be accepted in this land/field (church). Forks often represent the "the forks in the road'' pertaining to direction, and all to often is...well...you gussed it.....decisions. I believe the ''root-of-the-problem'' is making the right decisions accompany by fear with being mindful of the Lord in righteousness. New, of that which is unaccustomed or unused, not ''new'' in time, recent, by ''new'' as to form quality (twisted forks), of different nature from what is contrasted as old. The acceptance is...there will be some for you, and there will be some against you, but if the Lord be for you, who can be against you......no-one, Amen. I believe this is a ''reproduction'' (new-songs) of the old in quality or charcter.

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nal on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Daph (aka Laura) and Halo! I so appreciate you both taking the time to speak into my life. Sometimes you feel as though you are walking the road alone...
Daphnie, I have been contemplating sending a letter to my father who, to make a long story short, was a pastor and about 3 years ago left our family and divorced my mom for a woman he was counseling in the church. It's had been the most painful experience I have been through and yet I know that God had a purpose. Strongholds were broken with all of us kids (7 of us!) and we continue to seek after our heavenly father who will never abandon us. So, like I said, recently I have had compassion for my dad and have had several dreams of me showing my dad wounds that I have. I decided I should write him (he has severed all contact with us, but I do know his address). Do you think those forks and me having to get rid of them could have anything to do with me contacting my father? I know my dad is under some heavy demonic opression (I had a dream recently that he was on the phone with my grandma, his mother, asking her if she had seen his colorful pet snake), but I felt compelled to reach out to him so I can tell him that I've forgiven him, however once I decided to write that letter all these other things started popping up in my dreams and now I'm not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing. What does it seem like to you?

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:08 am

Write the Letter
And let him know you had forgiven him.
Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.
23And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty.
42And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?
43Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.
also,
Therefore I say unto thee, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little."
A man had 2 debtors one owed him 50 denaries and the other5
he called both of them and forgave the debt.
but when leaving the room where the man was,one of them jumped over the other grabbing him for the neck and saying: pay me the denarie you owed me or i will throw you in jail.
the man put him in jail.
the friends of the person injail went to plead with the man
that had forgiven the debt first and told him all that just happened
the man was angry and summoned the first man and told him:
Did not I forgave your debt of 50 denaries?
why would you not forgive this 1?
then the man said,now because you did not judge righteously on my sight I will put you and jail and give you to your tormentors until you pay the last denarie you owed.
When you forgave you break the yoke of satan over that life
he is the opressor,he is the tormentor.
let your dad find peace in his soul after al these years
Be merciful as your Father in heaven is merciful
May the Lord bless you and keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top