Repost: (A more detailed account of the dream I had concerning my friend)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: (A more detailed account of the dream I had concerning my friend)

Post by butterfly on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:37 am

Yesterday I posted a dream concerning my friend. This is a revision of that dream as I started to remember more of the dream and the events surrounding that dream.

I had a dream about my friend one night but when I woke up I did not remember the dream I had about him. The next morning I picked up the newspaper and I saw my friend's picture in the newspaper. I remember thinking and pondering to myself how different he looked. He did not look like bright and fresh like he normally looks. Towards the evening I was on this forum and suddenly the dream I had about my friend came back to me. I remember in the dream he was sitting down in my house and I was standing up in front of him but we were not close in proximity. He was staring at me quietly. Suddenly he began to transform rapidly before me into a younger Indian man then very quickly he looked like an older Indian man. While he was transforming he looked up at me. While he was transforming we were much closer in proximity. Immediately after I was shocked at how much older he got but my focused changed and I was examining the front part of his hair for some reason. A little bit of the front part of his hair was white. After I thought to myself about how the white part of his hair represents wisdom. He then bends over his hair as though he wanted me to look on the inside of his hair and not on the surface. It is as if he almost wanted me to put my hand in his hair and look carefully in there. In the dream I was very apprehensive (fearful, disgusted) about putting my hand in his hair because to me it is very very personal when one takes their hand and puts it in a guy's hair. I was raped some years ago and to get that close to any guy is very frightening. In the dream I looked on the surface of his hair when he bent it over but I did not touch it and afterwards I stepped back away from him. I started looking at his hair from a distance thinking to myself but his hair looks alright on the outside (so why would he want me to look on the inside, it does not appear that anything is wrong). During this entire time he was very quiet, he did not speak.

When thinking about this dream also I got the sense that perhaps although I am not too sure that he wanted me to caress his hair. I know it sounds strange but I got that feeling. Also when I remembered the dream the same way he looked in the newspaper is the exact same way he looked in my dream before he was transformed into an older man.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: (A more detailed account of the dream I had concerning my friend)

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:48 pm

Blessings dear one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

When I read this I sensed that your friend may represent God the Father of Wisdom. I believe your friend turning into an Indian once as a kid then to a man then an old man represents the Godhead itself,the old man represents also wisdom. Indians are known for many things as I have a little Indian blood in me myself. They are known for high spiritual activity but not in a good way, they are known as people with great wisdom. I sensed God wanted to reveal himself to you as the Father of wisdom and a Father of Love. I sensed also that he desires to be intimate with you but the pain and emotions from the past keep you from getting close to Him.Long hair represents glory, When he wanted you to look at his hair inside that represents him desiring to get close to you in the hidden places of your heart.

Precious one this is a beautiful dream do not fear for he desires to come close to you to heal your hurts and your wounds. He is such a loving kind and compassionate Father.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:22 am

Thank You Jeanie!!!!! praying

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:21 am

buttefly
first of all I wanted to say that "you are more than a conqueror and beautiful in God's eyes; he loves you dearly" remember that! Cast out all fear because you are new in Christ, you don't have to worry about self-condemnation or feeling badly; you are purified!
*secondly, I wonder if your friend is going through some personal things right now that he may not be speaking about but he is showing you that he needs your comfort at this point. He is letting you get close to him (and I don't know about you, but for me, most men will not allow just anybody to get really close to them unless they are comfortable with/like you). I think that you're friend really trusts you and could it be that he may reveal some very personal things to you that he's been thinking in the future? Pray for your friend and let him know that he doesn't have to be afraid to talk to you--that you will be supportive. Also, with the newspaper thing (I couldn't tell if you dreamt this or this was in real life), do you think something will happen in a public way to your friend and you'll be the one to come "face to face" with it? just some thoughts and as always: please pray
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Desiree. I was pondering today about my dream and I was wondering whether I should talk to my friend about it. He is not a Christian to my knowledge. And this morning I believe God was telling me to not say anything to him but to wait on him to do something. I felt total peace about that. I have prayed for my friend because this was the second dream I have had where it seems he wanted to tell me something. I have asked God to make him feel comfortable telling me what he wanted to tell me. So right now I just have to wait until my friend is ready to speak.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:38 am

Well...follow after God's peace. Definitely do what HE wants you to do because he knows best! When the time is right, he will come around and the Lord will show you exactly what you need to say/do. If God opens the window for you to speak you could possibly say, "Is everything alright so and so? you know, if you want to talk, I'm here to listen if you need me." Sometimes people really don't know how to respond (unsure) to us if we don't suggest first,etc to let them know its alright to. But again, definitely wait on the holy spirit!
smooches

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top