very odd dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

very odd dream

Post by webbsaj on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:03 pm

so i don't remember all the details, but i was climbing either a telephone pole or tree, with a teenage girl i know holding onto my back. when we get to the top i take out a hand held mirror and look into it, and we suddenly see behind me another friend of mine appear behind me thru the mirror. (kind of like a horror movie scene) i turn to look at him and he begins to fall down to the ground. In the dream he had a villian like countenance, but in real life he is an amazing christian man. I know there was more to the dream but this is all i remember. Thanks!

webbsaj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: very odd dream

Post by Josue Tortola on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:39 pm

"You were climbing a telephone pole or tree" this means that you are growing in spirit or knowledge or both....and you are also taking this girl into this growing...she is not "climbing" by herself but anyway she is also learning...she is also growing in spirit or knowledge or both with your help.

Your friend... the one that you see in real life as an amazing christian is not what you think.
Possibly he is real with you right now...but according to your dream I think that he hasnīt showed the villian face that you saw....I think he is a covert enemy and your going to discover it in the future....You needed a mirror to realize that he is behind you...probably this guy likes to control people in a covert way.... You saw him falling down to the ground from the place were you were because you discovered him and he is no longer in the place were you had him...I mean the place that he has in your mind and heart.
With love!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top