Registered Massage Therapy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registered Massage Therapy

Post by unaday* on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:09 am

I had a dream that I had an appointment with a Registered Massage Therapist. I got there. I laid on the bed and this male massage therapist massaged all my aches and pains and joints (nothing sexual). It felt good. When he was done he asked me if I needed the receipt to claim back the money through my health benefits!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Registered Massage Therapy

Post by Love's child on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 am

Oooh I like this dream. The massage therapist is God, and He has worked all of the kinks out of your life so that you can be in alignment. The end makes perfect sense to me; it is about claiming back your inheritance. A receipt is used to document what was purchased (as proof and just so you have a record of it). It appears as though the Lord wants you to walk in the inheritance that He has given you, and Him saying do you need the receipt is Him asking do you need to be reminded of what was already purchased for you? He is saying that he can give you a receipt (The Bible... His documented Word of promises to you) and you can take the receipt (Word) and claim your health benefits (Life- your inheritance in Christ).

Remember that when God said “it is finished” that it has already been done. We just have to lay hold to the things that are already given to us. We are not fighting FOR the victory, but we are fighting FROM victory. Our job is to keep what God has already granted to us, not fight to get it! By His stripes we are healed (not going to be)… it is our job to take the Word and claim the promises written in it.

You have the best dreams… I’m telling you lol every single time!

The thief commeth not but to steal, kill, and destroy, BUT Jesus came so that you would have life, and that more abundantly

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:57 am

Amen, I'm in 100% agreement!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Oh praise the Lord! thank you Love Child!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top