Dream about My church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about My church

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:43 pm

I was at my church, but it was ten times bigger than what it is now, and it looked like a mega church. I was sitting in the balcony, and my friend was bragging about the praise team, and he is on it. They got up for worship and did a fast tempo song, and people were joining in including me. My friend was singing lead, and everyone was joining in and dancing, all of sudden he began to do backflips from the pulpit all the way to the balcony where I was seating. Some people were amazed, by what he did, but some people were just in total shock. But, when I looked at my face I looked shocked, but not happy at all.Almost as if it was a display of flesh, but I don't understand what it was necessarily about.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about My church

Post by Josue Tortola on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Somehow your church is going to grow up and your friend who sings lead is going to think that the growing of the church is due to the praise team and specially because of him....the spiritual guys in your church are going to realize about this....the others...which are not too spiritual are not going to discover it...they are going to support him.

You and I, we both know that the growing of any church is not due to people but the power of God.
God bless you!!! Josue Tortola

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Wow...Great insight! Didn't think of it that way.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top