Dreaming about Someone's Past!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming about Someone's Past!

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 pm

I don't understand why I continue to dream about my ex's boyfriend's past relationships. But here it goes:

The dream was very clear to me. We were in the basement of his mother's house (have never been to that part of there house) and there was an open area, but we walked back into his room, and it him, and his friend, me and my friend, and this other girl in there. He introduced the girl as his friend, but I went upstairs to go outside, and it turned into an apartment. As I was in the hallway, she was trying to get into her apartment, and turned around, and said, "Hello, How are You?, and I respondedl, "Fine and You?" She responded, "I'm fine it seems as if you and ****** are really good friends, and he has been trying to talk to me. Do you think I should talk to him? I said, "I don't think you should be asking me that. I'm his ex-girlfriend". She said, "Oh you're his ex-girlfriend". I immediately went down into the basement,and sat on him and told him, that we needed to talk. She came downstairs and saw that I was sitting on his lap and talking to him, but she didn't say anything.

That morning I immediately called my ex and asked began to describe the person, and he told me who the person was. Then I described the how the basement was made and he told me thats exactly how it was made from the carpet to the room. Then I described his behavior, and he said that is exactly how he used to act. I asked if the girl lived in his apartment building,and he said no,but she does live in an apartment. I asked him was she hesitant about talking to him and he said she was very hesitant, which explains why she asked me.

I'm totally confused as to why I'm dreaming about his past this the second time..Can someone help me?

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming about Someone's Past!

Post by Josue Tortola on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 pm

I think I already told you about this.
Our spirit is pure energy and is free....some persons are allowed or have the ability to see into the future or into the past.
The reason why you dream about his past is probably because you don´t completely trust in him so when you are dreaming your spirit is looking for information about him to reasure your feelings about trust or not trust in him.
With love!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:28 am

Our spirit is pure energy and is free

Whoa, stop right there! What you just stated is scripturally false and it's misleading. Our spirit is NOT pure energy, that sounds New Ageish:

John 4:24
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

John 16:13
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

Acts 1:4-8
4 And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; 5 for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” 6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me[a] in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Acts 2:1-21
1 When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord[a] in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. 5 And there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven. 6 And when this sound occurred, the multitude came together, and were confused, because everyone heard them speak in his own language. 7 Then they were all amazed and marveled, saying to one another, “Look, are not all these who speak Galileans? 8 And how is it that we hear, each in our own language in which we were born? 9 Parthians and Medes and Elamites, those dwelling in Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, 10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya adjoining Cyrene, visitors from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, 11 Cretans and Arabs—we hear them speaking in our own tongues the wonderful works of God.” 12 So they were all amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, “Whatever could this mean?”
13 Others mocking said, “They are full of new wine.” 14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words. 15 For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. 16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
17 ‘ And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in heaven above
And signs in the earth beneath:
Blood and fire and vapor of smoke.
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD.
21 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the LORD
Shall be saved.’[b]

Acts 2:38
Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 4:31
And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.

Romans 5:5
Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Romans 8:13-17
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

1 Corinthians 2:6-16
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written:

“ Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”[c]

10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy[d] Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?”[e] But we have the mind of Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:20
For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

1 John 4
1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that[a] Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. 6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Josue - Please be careful about the statements that you make and be sure that they're biblically based. Some of what you've stated in this post as well as in other posts are loose/misleading and may confuse others if they're not well versed in the Word. I'm sure that's not what you want to have happen.....

new2mygift28 and anyone else receiving an interpretation....PLEASE make sure that what's stated lines up with the Bible...remember that just because someone has commented on your dream doesn't mean you have to receive what has been stated. ALWAYS take it back to God in prayer to make sure that what you've heard is really from Him.... Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:22 am

Ok lola21st!
How do you explain that she has been dreaming about the past of someone that she loves?...How is that she is able to see scenes where she has never been before?... How does she knows with detail places that are unknown to her?
I am not trying to mislead anyone...when I say that our spirit is pure energy is because is the energy that keep us alive and of course it comes from God because he is the creator of everything that we see and also the things that we don´t see.
When we die our spirit leaves the body and we are not longer alive...the body is not alive but the spirit is...the spirit is not destroyed.
I am sure that you know the scripture that says " I am the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob because I am not a God of dead" This reaveals that even after leaving the body we continue alive...our spirit is alive...the energy that keeps alive is still there but not inside the body.
It´s true that in the bible the word energy is not used to indicate spirit but what is the difference between a body that is alive and a dead person? The dead person has all the organs...blood...bones etc. everything that is needed to be alive but he is not...Why? because his spirit is not inside of him....the spirit gives life.
Do you know that doesn´t matter how tall or how small a person is, how fat or how skinny is...at the momment of the death we all lose 23 grams?
This is probably the weight of our spirit and soul leaving the body.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 am

new2mygift28 - what is your current relationship like with your ex? Are you on good terms, is there a desire on either part to reconcile?

Josue - While you might not intentionally be trying to mislead anyone, your statements were and have been written in a way that leaves the door open to interpretation as to whom you're giving the glory. Please be mindful of this as you post, ok? Thanks!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:31 pm

We are not together, but we both have very strong feelings for each other. We talk sometimes and we still have communication, but outside of our romantic relationship,we have really tight bond of friendship. We share our dreams, and the kind of things we go through spiritually with each other. We have really tight bond on every level.Yes, we both want to be together, but as you saw in my other dreams, we are not together, because we are both spiritually focusing on God. Now I'm not sure if our we could hacve worked it out through this growing process with God, but I believe we probably could have become a distraction to each other. However, I continue to see his past. Which I am in question about.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi new2mygift28 -

I think the Lord could be showing you that there are past issues in your boyfriend's life that need to be resolved before he can move forward...

My suggestion is to continue to seek the Lord for clarity and understanding regarding what He's showing you, He'll be faithful to provide it to you! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:59 pm

I also think there could be a possible soul tie that needs to be broken, and that's why even though your "not together" in this dream it's like you are still together and you're still very aware of what's going on in his life.

I believe that right now the best thing to do is to break all connection, and if in fact it is of the Lord for another season it will come together but right now I believe all ties need to be broken.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:32 pm

new2mygift28
I don´t know how old are you but I can tell you that is not easy to find a couple that fills us in all aspects (you realize about this later in time...when you are mature) specially in the spiritual realm and it seems to me that both of you make a great couple...you say that you have a tight bond on every level and you also say that you are very good friends and that´s great and when you find someone who complements you is something wonderful because is like two parts of a puzzle that fits together and you usually feel it.
I don´t really believe that loving someone can be a reason for not growing spiritually...take for example the old prophets and prominent personages of the Old Testament... most of them have a couple....but again this is my personal opinion.
This is also my personal point of view and please don´t take it bad. I think that both of you broke up for a reason and now both of you want to be together again but you are afraid of it... maybe consciously or maybe not and that´s the reason why you dream about him...you are trying to reasure your feelings.
If you feel that I am misleading please don´t follow my advice.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:30 pm

I have dreams about my ex husbands relationships. I'm remarried now to someone else lol. it's my personal belief that we dream about these things because God chooses to show them to us so we can pray about it. we can reason with why He does that and try to find deeper hidden meanings as to why we have prophetic dreams about our exs relationships, but in the end, we are the dreamers, and God is the one sending them to us.
proverbs 15: 3" The eyes of the LORD are everywhere,
       keeping watch on the wicked and the good."
I was telling Lurdys the other day that I have prophetic dreams about my dog pooping in the floor. it's Gods way of saying " I see everything in your life, nothing is hidden from Me and you are so important to me that I'm going to show you that you will have a lollypop stuck in your carpet tomorrow just to show you!" :)
hope this helps, blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top