swimming in a dark sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swimming in a dark sea

Post by MaMa on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:39 pm

i saw myself swimming in a very bad weather. it was so dark and some twisters were taking place. storms were also near me. i was with my mom and some other people (i don't know them). my mom wasn't able to swim (i don't know why). she somehow needs me to help her. and i somehow was very strong to carry her. i wasn't scared at all to see all the twisters and storms. i was full of confident in my dream.
then i was inside a house (the house was right next to the sea). i saw my husband walking on some rocks in the sea. some twisters and storms were right next to him. but he somehow wasn't scared at all. he was still walking and thinking (very concentrated on his thinking). do you think this dream is prophetic? thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swimming in a dark sea

Post by Josue Tortola on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 pm

I think there are going to be some problems in your life but you are not going to be scared about them...instead your going to remain firm in your position and you are even going to help your mother. Your husband also is going to experience some troubles but they are not going to destroy him...hes going to be firm in his position and is going to be thinking and working for a solution without suffering any damage.
With love!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 pm

I agree with Josue, I think this is a warning dream of upcoming problems and you'll find yourself helping your mother get through them. Your husband as well will encounter some trouble but he'll get through them without any damage because of his confident faith, his steps are on solid ground, the rocks are the rock of Jesus.

I think your dream is symbolically prophetic. It could be literal prophetic if you live in a region where tornadoes are common...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:54 pm

thank you so much for both of your replies. i actually was praying for the ministry that we are doing right now before i went to bed and had this dream. i was asking God how he views / thinks the ministry that we are doing right now. so do you think this dream is about how God views our current ministry (which tells us lots of difficulties and challenges as a fact--all ministries face the same challenges) or it is more telling us the future challenges to come? thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Given the context of your prayer, I think God may be showing you that there are many problems within the ministry currently (you were in the midst of the storms in the dream, the storms weren't on the way which would suggest coming in the future), but your and your husband's faith allows you to move through the problems. Is your mother a part of this church?

Psalm 57:1 - BE MERCIFUL and gracious to me, O God, be merciful and gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge and finds shelter and confidence in You; yes, in the shadow of Your wings will I take refuge and be confident until calamities and destructive storms are passed.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:15 pm

my mom is not part of our church. so i don't know how to relate these two parts together. any idea?

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top